BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

They are in "alphabetical" order. In Korean characters ofc.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beautiful subtle results! did you get silicone?

Do you mean all the clinics in the list are considered blacklisted?? Then seems like ALL clinics in Korea are blacklisted! I booked to go to Dream, CInderella, Migo, Chungdam U, Faceline, View clinic!! Noo.... Does that mean I am at risk to bad results???

No! Just the one that have special marking (my understanding is that if the clinic has the @ mark -> blacklist. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^_^)

Ok I had a hard time reading that (not good at reading Korean haha) but I had a "pro" look over the beginning of the list and it said it has nothing to do with blacklisting. So that is just a list of clinics and I'm not sure what the @'s stand for since it does not say.

Hi amie,

Dr. Hong used a Surgiform PTFE implant. It's a PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) implant like Gore-Tex, but Gore-Tex has been discontinued (I think?). He said he uses Surgiform 10% of the time. He recommends this for clients who have a very small nose bridge and/or thin skin. This implant is sturdier than silicone so it provides for a solid nose bridge. One of the concerns for this type of implant is that it's difficult to remove because it has these microscopic fibers that flesh can get into. But you can discount these concerns if firstly, you get it done right the first time and secondly, go to a skilled plastic surgeon specializing in revision.

:heart:
MollyMillions

I like your results, it looks very natural. can you also take a photo of the front of your nose if you don't mind?

Sorry i meant *microscopic pores, not fibers.

Hi Plasticbuns, can you please check for me whether these clinics are blacklisted :

1) Faceline
2) Chungdam U
3) Migo
4) View

I understand that Dream has THREE @@@ and Cinderella has one @. Means Dream is SUPER blacklisted and Cinderella is kinda blacklisted, right? Sob.

Beware of Cinderella!
I consulted Cinderella for my eyelid revision and they told me that they would put me to sleep during the surgery. I was like wth? Sedation for eyelid surgery is already beyond absurd, let alone general anaesthesia (because normally the doctor would need me to open and close my eyes).
Also, they have only one doctor, very famous (similar to dr Park at ID) and during my 3 minutes consultation with him, he didn't even touch my eyes and they expected me to let them handle my ptosis revision? no way =))))

Did you say 3 minutes consultation?? Oh my God. Perhaps he's just too overconfident with his skills that he feels that there's no need to even touch.

What clinics would you recommend me for eyes nose and jaw?

Good morning everyone!
I'm going to get nose job and zygoma reduction next summer. For now, I'm pretty set on Shimmian for nose and Small Face for zygoma. However, both procedure will be done under GA so I contact these 2 clinic to get their opinion about which procedure should be done first. Small Face told me I should get the zygoma done first and wait for 5 day to get the nose surgery. If I get my nose done first then I have to wait for 4 week to get the zygoma surgery. Shimmian just simply told me I should have my nose surgery first because Rhinoplasty cause less swelling than cheekbone reduction. Now I'm confuse. I will stay in Seoul for 3 week and I want to get both procedures done in the same trip. Anybody here has the same problem as mine? What should I do?