BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

that sounds like alot! I wanted to go to teuim to do the magic epicantoplasty or some sort. =x and thinking... rhino at JW. not i'm not sure if i'm game enough to do anything to my nose. like you, i don't really wanna put anything artificial on my nose. would rather have a rib taken out or alar cartilage. i dun have a nose bridge. flat as. i might need a rib. =p Was also thinking of getting vline...dunno where though but i'm having braces at the moment and the thought of getting my jaws shaved scares me. it might be a while before I actually can go to korea to get it done as I've just started work. ))= can't get time off work and because of where I'm working, I have to ensure i'm at tip top condition before coming back to work, i.e most swelling to subside. ))=

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's about 2-3cm and quite painful from what I've read. After reading Soong Sister's near death experience at JW, I've eliminate them from my list. Ask her to email you the details.

Hi Biuret, check out this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWSTNrVbx_Y. This is why i dont want silicone.

Nice! when are u going? and what are you enhancing? lol.

hahaha. i can't really pm yet.. so u've crossed JW completely off ur list? yea.. it'll be really sore esp when u can't even breathe properly cuz u use those muscles in between ribs to breathe as well. =DD

I'm def not doing silicon. in fact. i don't think i wanna do my nose anymore. LOL. my nose is quite straight, just lack of bridge. i might just go with dermal fillers for my nose teuim for eyes. =DDD scaredy cat=x

Yup I was told Arnica Montana is good for bruises and healing, but you have to start to take it 3 days before surgery.

Hi Tiong where did you book for your Ba surgery ?

For those who are going to JW for surgery and if it is a minor surgery please proceed with your choice of doctors. However for a major surgery which requires GA, please think twice again.I was one of the customer there. JW clinic do not have a very skillful anesthesia doctors. They only have one senior and one junior. Although the senior lady doctor claimed she has more than 20 years of experience,unfortunately her experience is not good enough to cater for exceptional cases I.e. narrow airway . She almost get me killed instead of putting me under general anesthesia. To cut the long story short. She blamed me for a narrow airway and it is impossible for her to find, during the emergency situation, the doctor slit my throat and left a scar. End of the day I didn't get my surgery done. And I still have scar on my neck and I suffered pain and throat was inflamed . Let's not forget I have wasted my money and my time in Korea apart from suffered emotionally and physical pain and scar on my neck.

Later I find out from another anesthesia doctor , it is not so much of the narrow or big airway as everyone of us have a different shape and sizes to determined whether they can put you under GA successfully. It is more of the skill of the doctors as well as the medical equipment to cater for various cases. Usually larger clinic is willing to invest the machine/systems that is same as the general hospitals to keep the customer safe while the plastic surgeon perform his surgery. JW doctors told me they did not invest in heavy equipment or sophisticated one that is a better alternative than the current method they are using. She personally advised me not to go to small clinic.

I argued with JW panels of doctors, and told JW's doctors that my ENT doctor gave me the approval for the PS surgery. I am in good health and do not suffer any abnormalities. On top of that I did two surgery in my own country and both are out under GA and I was safe and fine without complication. Luckily I did one operation which is successfully done two months before I went to Korea for the PS. JW can't argued much with me and decided to give me a refund for my surgery cost.

However, to get the full refund from the clinic is a hell of time, they will give you various reason why they delayed my refund.

I don't have a good experience with JW clinic since the first contacts. JW can't keep their promised on the deposit as well as pricing. I also have the same issue with WONJIN, when I decided to go back to wonjin to book for my surgery in the next few months, they double up my price when they saw the scar on my neck . One thing I learned about KOrea clinic they are not very good in keeping their promise on the pricing. So guys and gals out there be careful.

Why do I decided to post this in the forum instead of asking anyone who is keen with JW or WONJIN clinic to PM me . I have a few requests and most of them wanted me to post my personal story and experience to save the life of others.

whats your kakao ID?

Hey everyone! Coming from USA and will be bringing 3 electronics with me (that needs to be charged):
-Notebook (Macbook Pro)
-Cell phone
-Camera​

Any idea if the power converter is sufficient enough to use, or do I need to purchase an adapter that also converts the voltage?

Converter: http://www.sfcable.com/YL-21K15.html?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=googlebase&cvsfa=3023&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=594c2d32314b3135&gclid=CKGgxaXa6bgCFQ6f4Aodkk0AiA

Nose revision and eyes at JW :smile: 13 august

For those who are going to JW for surgery and if it is a minor surgery please proceed with your choice of doctors. However for a major surgery which requires GA, please think twice again.I was one of the customer there. JW clinic do not have a very skillful anesthesia doctors. They only have one senior and one junior. Although the senior lady doctor claimed she has more than 20 years of experience. Unfortunately her experience is not good enough to cater for exceptional cases I.e. narrow airway . She almost get me killed instead of putting me under general anesthesia. To cut the long story short. She blamed me for a narrow airway and it is impossible for her to find. During the emergency situation, the doctor slit my throat and left a scar. End of the day I didn't get my surgery done. And I still have scar on my neck. I suffered pain and my throat was inflamed . Let's not forget I have wasted my money and my time in Korea apart from suffered emotionally and physical pain and scar on my neck.

Later I find out from another anesthesia doctor , it is not so much of the narrow or big airway as everyone of us have a different shape and sizes to determined whether they can put you under GA successfully. It is more of the skill of the doctors as well as the medical equipment to cater for various cases. Usually larger clinic is willing to invest the machine/systems that is same as the general hospitals to keep the customer safe while the plastic surgeon perform his surgery. JW doctors told me they did not invest in heavy equipment or sophisticated one that is a better alternative than the current method they are using. She personally advised me not to go to small clinic.

I argued with JW panels of doctors, and told JW's doctors that my ENT doctor gave me the approval for the PS surgery. I am in good health and do not suffer any abnormalities. On top of that I did two surgery in my own country and both are out under GA and I was safe and fine without complication. Luckily I did one operation which is successfully done two months before I went to Korea for the PS. JW can't argued much with me and decided to give me a refund for my surgery cost.

However, to get the full refund from the clinic is a hell of time, they will give you various reason why they delayed my refund.

I don't have a good experience with JW clinic since the first contacts. JW can't keep their promised on the deposit as well as pricing. I also have the same issue with WONJIN, when I decided to go back to wonjin to book for my surgery in the next few months, they double up my price when they saw the scar on my neck . One thing I learned about KOrea clinic they are not very good in keeping their promise on the pricing. So guys and gals out there be careful.

Why do I decided to post this in the forum instead of asking anyone who is keen with JW or WONJIN clinic to PM me . I have a few requests and most of them wanted me to post my personal story and experience to save the life of others.

I totally agreed that their service is bad if something went wrong with the surgery/procedure . And I was so shocked that JW doctors and nurses is not professional enough neither do they practice hygiene when they prepare you for the surgery . In fact they don't even prepare me well for the surgery . I didn't get a clean garment to wear neither do they give me a cap to wear for the surgery. The bedside manners is worst