BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Macbooks and some cell phones can be plugged directly into the outlet without a converter.

Check the ratings to be sure.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all :smile:
Myself and other 2 forumers plan to do PS in Korea, we plan to come to korea on 9 september for 2 weeks. We about to book apartment in gangnam can stay up to 6 around under $120/night.
If anyone wanna just us please pm on kakao talk.

Feel so sorry for u Soong sister. Try JK hospital for consulting to c they can help u anything. I heard JK they never have any complain beore. Cheer up ok:smile:

Planc Can you share your before and after foto after you get 2 jaw surgeries? Do you like it? Do you need braces after surgery? i really appreciate it. Please share the email of EverM so i can manage to book for appointment

Thank you

I was a customer there the senior anethesiologist did not wear uniform and I don't recall she wear gloves . The junior wear uniform .

Hi, I'm going to Korea later this month to consult for Double Jaw and possibly a few other procedures. I'm planning to visit ID, BK, Regen and VIP. I would like to see your pictures, so I added you. How you don't mind sharing with me.

hi hi, i am doing nose end of this month. wanna join kakao chat group? my id: macarena6

Ok I have an ordeal,I want to pay my surgeon in cash but they don't allow u to take over 10,000 out of the country... How would I pay for my surgeries if I want to take over 10,000.. Someone please help

Hi, Dr. Park from Oz just told me to just don't declare over $10,000. (Even if you are taking more than that.)

Hi Titi210, do you know anything about JK? Would like to hear reviews or comments about this clinic. I just went to their website and although it is simple, I feel promising about it. Just intuition... :smile:

I am going to stay in Korea for about a month or more, if I do the Double Jaw. If i don't do the DJ, I'm staying about two weeks. I'm leaving on August 21 from the US. Will you be in Gangnam around that time? Sorry, I don't use Kakao but i do use Tango if you're interested in chatting.

Hey Lexethan.

I absolutely agree peace of mind is crucial however, I donot agree it should be based on compensation. There are doctors that are greedy and will mostlylive unfinished procedures to get you to come back from my personal experiencethat is the case in the States. I wrote to Wonjin and asked them if I would paymore for having a translator and they stated via email that there will be noextra fee for translator.

If we are consumers , customers start demanding and make itclear that translation should be inclusive then PS would take notice. As theemail stated the clinic pays the staffs and that's how it should be.

I have added VIP to my list of clinics.