BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I wasn't happy with what Banobagi said to me online about my nose, so I don't think I'll be going with them. I've gotten 5-6 different online consultations from different clinics saying all about the same thing, but Banobagi told me my nose is upturned. What? It's definitely not at all. In fact, it's a bit turned down, and that's why I want tip plasty. I think they just copy and pasted without looking at my pictures. I sent 4 pictures from different angles in good lighting.

Whoever reviewed my pictures wasn't really paying attention.

I also asked about buccal fat reduction, but they went on about how I shouldn't reduce my cheekbones. I never mentioned cheekbones.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should star with a fat graft and see if that does the trick, it might reabsorb, but it could give you enough advancement.

Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but for new comers be careful about being CT scan happy during your consultations.

The radiation from one CT Head Scan is equivalent to 100 chest xrays, and getting 243 days worth of normal environmental background radiation in one shot. It can especially increase the risk of developing cancer or leukemia later in life for women. I don't want to be a downer, but it should be the responsibility of clinics to give this warning, but this is Korea, so they don't.

http://www.fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/MedicalImaging/MedicalX-Rays/ucm115329.htm

awww.. hm ok. So did you eat anything 4hours before? hmm... I am thinking I will be sooo hungry if i dont eat anything 4hrs before cause I schedule my ops to be like 3pm. hmm...

Just added myself! Confirmed & booked for next month 18th - 31st with my mom ;)

Hi everyone, just got back from korea for revision rhino with O&Young. Was there for 16 days from jan22-feb07. I've posted on asian nose job 3 and thought I'd post here as well since i've gotten so much from reading this thread too. So here goes...

First here are my nose issues:
1. Scar tissues, asymmetric nostrils, deviated columella. All these due to infection and silicon extrusion.
2. Hypertrophic and pitted scars, on the sides of my alar from previous alarplasty.
3. Warping of ear cartilage for bridge augmentation

I consulted with 3 clinics. VIP, SHIMMIAN and O & YOUNG

Consultations at shimmian n o&young felt hurried n the doctors seemed non committal in listening or answering prospective patients. I was bitterly disappointed. I can understand the clinics are busy bu still... Of the 3 tho, I felt VIP gave the most comprehensive consultation( idk if its bcoz it's the least busy at the time).

When it came to price negotiations, few things i learnt, clinics jack up their prices ridiculously high, are really tight-fisted and don't let up easily. but when they do, you'll be surprised how drastic the prices go down. Also, consultants can be pushy n bent on getting you to put down a deposit. They'll say plenty crap like without deposit yr surgery date is sketchy blah blah blah. Word of advice, stand firm and DON'T give in to the pressure unless yr positive yr having surgery with em.

I decided to go for o&young cuz it's the only clinic that offered stem cell treatment in conjunction with revision rhino for "problem" nose like mine. And the results on their B&As speak volumes. But it's also the most expensive for rhino.

besides revision rhino using autologous rib, I had stem cell treatment (on my nose) and fat transfer to forehead and cheeks. Costs:
- revision rhino using autologous rib = 11,000,000won
- stem cell treatment = 3,900,000 won
- fat transfer = 1,500,000 won

On stem cell treatment, a total of 16shots were administered to my nose. Twice a day.
On fat transfer, fat from my thigh was used. they said thigh fats are better than the fats from other areas. (had fat graft surgery on jan25)Till today, my thighs are still sore and bruised.

Today am at 12days rhino post op, had surgery on jan29, am about 85% satisfied. The 15% was cuz I feel my bridge could be made higher. But other than that and as yet, am plenty happy with the results. I can see drastic improvements on my nose. Though nostrils r still asymmetric they're improved, columella is straighter n no more ridges on my bridge. Hypertrophic scars on alar...doc couldn't do anything bout em.

IMO, dr oh of o&young is a skilled and aesthetically sensitive surgeon and I highly recommend him albeit plenty pricey. Still, I love you dr oh, thank you for the improvements you made to my nose.

Accommodation wise, I stayed at highland hotel all 16days. Standard room w/ Double bed is 66,000. Superior room w/ twin/double bed is 77,000. This hotel is good enough IMO. its clean. but can get noisy depending on room position. Ask for rooms away from elevator. its also very convenient. Plenty eateries, convenience stores behind and around it. Stones throw away to Apgujeong plastic surgery street. I even walk to o&young everyday from here.

I hope these informations can be helpful in anyway.

If anyone's got any questions, feel free.

Best of luck to everyone!

PS: add/pm me for befores & afters in my private album

I have stupidly fast. But I've checked with the surgeon, local Anaesthetics does not require fasting

Woah... EVERM really is worth checking out. Thank you for this...

Now I'm considering to have jaw / facial contouring with them.
But... they're a dental, clinic right? I mean, would they end up touching or doing work on my teeth as well... Cause I don't really need that.

Too bad they don't really do nose.

Cool... Would keep your place in mind :smile: