BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks for sharing this is really good to prevent more patient from going there and have their life destroy

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the information. its quite insightful, bringing up another aspect of plastic surgery apart from all the glamour front and stuff...

Hi, does anyone has experience with Tlps or has heard about it before? I like their BA pictures a lot and the staff seems so nice and caring. Can anyone share with me about them? Thanks so much :xx

Hi Plasticbun could you please share with us which doctor did you do your PS with at Real?

Hi Meliwaa could you please share with us which doctor did you do your PS with at Chungdam U?

Added myself to the list!

August 2013 (kakaotalk group made)

HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 (flight+hotel confirmed)
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)
kiba (Aug 19-September 6, flight confirmed)
kay.jay (female; 29 August - 10 September, flight & accommodation booked. Revision tip plasty, epicanthoplasty, minor fat grafting)

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02-14 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
kora22 (03-12) flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)
councilmage (male; 12 - 26 sept, flight booked)
maimeo (female; 18 Sept - 5 Oct, flight booked. Nose and double eyelid)
carrieblacktea (female; 04 - 12 Sept) flight & accommodation confirmed. Double Eyelid Revision and Lateral Canthoplasty.

October 2013
Renoz (female; 10 Oct - 18 Oct)

*** Added myself too :smile: ***

August 2013 (kakaotalk group made)

LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 (flight+hotel confirmed)
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)
kiba (Aug 19-September 6, flight confirmed)
kay.jay (female; 29 August - 10 September, flight & accommodation booked. Revision tip plasty, epicanthoplasty, minor fat grafting)

September 2013
HushBeauty (01-25 Sept ; staying in Nonhyeon-dong near Sinsa & Apgujung!)
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02-14 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
kora22 (03-12) flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)
councilmage (male; 12 - 26 sept, flight booked)
maimeo (female; 18 Sept - 5 Oct, flight booked. Nose and double eyelid)
carrieblacktea (female; 04 - 12 Sept) flight & accommodation confirmed. Double Eyelid Revision and Lateral Canthoplasty.

October 2013
Renoz (female; 10 Oct - 18 Oct)

Me too

Hi Maimeo, Please update on the forum of your experience. I want to do rhino, fatgraft and maybe other things but i'm so scared from reading of many forumers having nose revisions. I will be going by myself so that is another worry as well.
Good luck!

I'm deciding between Dream (Dr. Song) and Top Class. I have my nose done in Topclass last year. My doctor speaks English and explained details carefully. The surgery went well and I fully recovered.

I want to have Double Eyelid Revision, Lateral Canthoplasty and Blepharoplasty done this time. I'm considering other clinics because communication with the chinese consultant (same lady I met there last year, i was hoping she'd leave) at Topclass is frustrating. She is not being clear when it comes to costs. She gave me a vague total of $5000~$6000 USD for all the procedures mentioned above. When I asked her again for a list of prices, she told me she is not in charge of pricing.:oh:

Hai
Thanks for sharing your story.
Could i ask when u did rhino, you were mentioning about going doing skin treatment in the dermatology floor. How many days was it after the rhino that you were allowed to do any laser or facial?

I am plannng for rhino mid sept and some skin treatment and i have no idea how would that work with the bruises and swollen i m going to get from the surgery.

Thanks.