BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

This is a face book of JW Plastic Surgery - Dr Suh Man Koon.
Songsister was one of their customer and had a bad experience. look previous thread.
However, the surgeon Dr Suh Man Koon is a high skill Dr.
View this link for different customer, she did her nose at his clinic and happy with the result.
http://livelovedream.ca/korea-plastic-surgery-trip-consultation/

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi riko... Do you still recommend korea for jaw surgery? Or is it just ID that we need to be careful ? After watching this video really scare of going...

I'm thinking Dec/Jan. I received a quote from them today: Rhino with tip-plasty 4mil won, full face fatgraft 3.5mil, lateral cantho 1.5mil. So far their price is average compared to others.

Hi spOrty123

I can't comment on that because I've never been to korea, also don't know much about plastic surgery in korea. All the info I get is from net too.

I read bad review for ID but also read bad review for other clinic, seem like swapping surgeon during surgery ID was not the only clinic.

Anyway I think there are still ethical clinic in korea and I do think some plastic surgeon are skillful. So do more research and be careful.

Thanks alot Riko! So are you going to do any surgery in korea? If yes, which surgery ? And also which clinic you have in mind... If you dun mind sharing.

Hi motherhen,

Do you know the website for Chungdam U? I also want to get rhino and fat graft and would love to check their website out. Thanks.

Hi im new to this forum, do you know how i can contact Zoe?

Hi forumers,

Been lurking around this thread for a few weeks now and finally feel like I should be joining this discussion since I plan on getting eyelid surgery done in May '14. Here's my scenario: My right eyelid has is double-folded but my left eyelid is only single-folded, hence I want to get eyelid surgery to fix this asymmetry. I've sent out some emails with photos to various Korean clinics and most have recommended that I get actually get surgery on both eyes with the exception of REAL Cosmetic Clinic whose rep (Amy Seo) who recommended Non-Incision method for my left eye only. Opinions? Frankly, I'm perfectly happy with the look of my right eyelid so ideally, I'd be able to get surgery on my left to make it look as natural as possible AND match my right eyelid as best as possible. Anyone else in this situation, and if so what have your doctors/clinics suggested you do?
Also, these are the clinics I've shortlisted thus far: Banobagi, Regen, REAL, Teiumps. Top two is Banobagi and Regen. Currently counting on Banobagi the most even though I'm still waiting for them to reply back to my email with their quote. I'm mainly attracted to Banobagi's guest house for foreigners and they seem to have a pretty good track record (within the internet community anyway). The only thing that's holding me back a bit though is I haven't read any specific reviews about Banobagi's eyelid surgery services. I'm also drawn to Regen because they seem to get a plethora of outstanding reviews about service and the results they produce, not to mention their supposed celebrity clientele. HOWEVER, they were also the only place that told me I should get Ptosis correction. Regen has also quoted me the highest price thus far, between 2.2-3.5 million KRN ($2000-3300CDN)!
Any tips/advice/notes/experiences about Banobagi and eyelid surgery will be much appreciated!!!