BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

you can do fat graft to make ur face look smaller. plump ur chin, cheeks and forhead t make it more 3D, use botox or radio frequency to reduce masseter muscle. remove ur buccal fat pad (simple surgery and way less invasive than facial constiurng surgery) and u'll have a smaller looking face. i wanted to convince myself to do this instead of v-line surgery but becuz i have boxy chin that bothers me, narrow lips that cannot be widen thru surgery yet, and narrow eyes as well so my face will look big and unbalanced (i promised my husband not to do any changes to my eyes so im not planning to do any eye surgery exept maybe bleph) so i have no option but v-line or mini-v-line to shape my facial bone and make it smaller :sad:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spoke to a girl who goes to yakson house and she believes that its no joke and most korean celebs go there instead of facial contouring surgery. it requires 9 sessions and every session is so painful and sometimes unbearable.

Hi Summerine,

If its a locals centric clinic, chances are their website is in Korean. And it's highly possible that you won't be able to google anything out of it unless you know Korean.

Not for EverM. The only person who can speak English is the marketing manager who's responsible for quotes. During my consultation with Dr Yoon, chairman of EverM, he doesn't converse in English at all. I'm just highlighting this cos a clear understanding of the surgery, replies to questions and what will be done is outmost essential.

Thank you! Hmm... I might be doing my eyes at JW because recently one of the member shared her experience in JW. :smile: when're you going to korea? And I will be highly interested in your summary about the findings and opinions about korea clinics! Please do share! :biggrin:

I did laser face lipo at Chungdam U (acculift), I think it's better than the traditional liposuction, because the skin is stretched and you can treat larger areas.
The results of liposuction, however, are seen after several months...

I looked it up online and they look like a real deal.They have so many branches all over Korea and there is also one in Manhattan. Thanks for the info, I would love to try them out when I go to Korea. But as MyDeepestSecret said the pain seems to be horrible so I'm a little worried :biggrin:

Thanks for your reply. Too bad I don't know any Korean :cry:. All I can find online was some brief intro about Belita on KGMSA website.

Congrats on a such a great surgery!!! :biggrin: I cannot PM yet but can I give you my email? I am curious about JW more.

I'm planning to go that time, too!

Hello there.
I'm new to the forum, so forgive me if this has already been asked (and answered)...

I notice that all the posts in here are for clinics in Seoul, but has anyone had procedures done in Busan? What clinics in Busan have good reputations? Are the prices cheaper than in Seoul? I haven't been able to find much info online about Busan clinics.

I'm interested in rhinoplasty and double eyelid surgery. Pretty basic procedures. I will be in Busan for work in October. Thought I would squeeze in some surgery while I'm there and if possible, just get them done in Busan rather than travel back and forth to Seoul.

Thanks in advance!