BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hellooooooo guys!
I'm planning to get my eyelid surgery done in seoul and is anyone willing to buddy up with me? I think I'm probably going there around mid-late feb or early march. It would be sooooooooo much more fun if i have someone to hangout with instead of being, ya know, a lonely person in a foreign country. I'm Chinese Canadian btw. :biggrin:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's your recovery coming along?

I did both in Singapore, so I'm not aware if any orthodontists are experienced with post-surgery braces. I suggest you approach certified orthodontists and avoid general dentists who also do braces since they are less likely to be able to handle tough cases.

I can PM you the clinic I went to if you want to check it out.

Hi Boyizzy,

thanks for your story. I've been wanting to get a rhinoplasty since 2011 and up until this year has not done it yet (partly because of the time needed to recover and has to be away for 3 weeks from my 3 kids). Does THE clinic's doctors and staff speaks english or do we have to hire a translator. how much does the rhino surgery cost? would you mind telling me more since I'm considering to get it done this december (because of the long holiday). thanks a bunch

I'm going from Oct 1-11, will anyone be there? Does anyone know if we can get skin treatments within a week of vline surgery?

Hi softwishes,
Be aware of 18th Sept to 22nd Sept is Korean public holiday. All clinics are closed. I made a mistake by booking the flight without checking it. if you do not have time, be careful.
JW is on my list. I will do nose, double eye lids and skin care. I still shorting my short list. A bit more than I can handle, I will see may be cut a bit down. JW, Won Jin, Shimmian, April31 (a bit costly), Dream plastic surgery (price is really reasonable), Oh and Young (too expensive).
I will meet them in person on Monday 22nd Sep then I will able to make decision.

Thanks for the info :smile:

Hi,

I've been trying to get in touch with you. Do you remember you asking me if I've considered going jaw surgery in sg?
I am recovering well. ill be removing the wafer and a few screws next week. thanks for asking. Can i assume that as long as the doc is an orthodontic, it should be ok. Pls pm me the contact pls.

Thanks so much

Hey there,

Does anyone plan to go to Seoul in end of Dec? I will travel from US to Korea and be there from 12/24 till 1/11. Would love to find someone to hang out with during my stay there or maybe even share hotel room with (I'm a guy). My kakao ID is bremsstrahlung.

Thanks!

do u mean February 3 2014? and how long do u plan to stay there for? cuz i'm planning to go to korea around that time too and it'd be nice if we can meet up or smt :smile:

Thanks for your review. I'm planning to do my eyes there too!

Shopgirl and summerline, I notice both of you are planning to go this October. I want to start a Kakao group, are you two interested? :smile:

Ohh thanks for the tip! I'll be there a few days earlier so I hope it won't be a problem. Will you be hiring a translator?

I think it's great that you've compiled a long(ish) list of potential clinics to visit because ultimately the more consultations you have, the better idea you'll get of what you want and what they can do (as well as getting better at bargaining!). I'd suggest you shouldn't go for more than 4 or so consultations a day though; not only because of the possible wait time to see the doctors/consultants but also because it might be an over saturation of information which might make it more difficult for you to decide. Maybe try to prioritise the clinics that you're least expecting to have the surgery at over the ones that you're more interested in so that you'll be more 'experienced' at the consultation :roflmfao:

Where are you planning to do skin care because I've been thinking about visiting a skin clinic too! So far I've only really heard about Maylin Clinic and there hasn't been much information online (that I've found anyway). I'm also not too sure how that would work with the surgery - it seems wiser to have it pre-op since it wouldn't interfere with your sensitive face post-op (what if they accidentally move your nose during a facial or something! :panic:) but then I keep thinking of the icky condition my skin would be in after all the bandaging and such and I wanna clear all that gunk out of my skin before I fly back home lol. I don't know how much time would have to pass for before it's 'safe' to get skin treatment and I want to be spared any additional pain xD

Hey there! I'll be there in Sept so won't be joining you unfortunately ><

I've heard that they provide facial treatments post-op if you do facial contouring such as v-line at some of the big clinics (e.g. VIP, ID) but I'm not 100% sure since I don't have any personal experience (also not exactly recommending these clinics for v-line, just letting you know what I've read/been told xD). I think they're more aimed to assist de-swelling though so if you're looking for laser treatments and such, it's always better to ask your doctor what you can and can't do because depending on what you do, some skin treatments can be quite invasive. Hopefully you'll be recovering fast enough to feel up for it :yahoo: