BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

your tips are really helpful :roflmfao::ty
i have a question...
considering just for one individual, how many appointments do you think one could squeeze in for one day? (what i mean to ask is, if there are several of you going for appointments at each clinic, is it unrealistic to visit say like 4 clinics?
thanks!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi riko12, could u give me the link/info to the pic u posted of the girl who got her failed surgery at ID?
Thank u ~ :smile:

@softwishes, the clinic that I had my work done at was Migo and my surgeons were Dr. Lee and Dr. Kang. So far, it’s still too early to tell as it’s only been 12 days but it is healing quite nicely. My swelling is quickly going down. In fact, when I put makeup on, my eyes are starting to look more natural. My nose, however, is still pretty swollen but the same size as they were before the surgery so that’s pretty good, I’d say.

@carakitty, I’m currently still taking bromelain and arnica. Bromelain should be taken 2 weeks before surgery to 2 weeks after. Arnica is 2 days before to 2 weeks after. I’ve also been eating a lot of pineapple, which is basically bromelain on top of bromelain lol.

@cookieskyt,
there are many factors that come into play when considering how many clinics you can visit in one day. It could depend on the clinic, whether the doctor is available then and there, communication, whether you go in knowing exactly what you want already, whether you want to bargain or not, etc…
I actually only visited two clinics because I was dead set on which doctors I wanted. At Teuim, the consultation took 15 minutes tops and at Migo, the consultation ended up taking TWO HOURS because we sat there bargaining and neither parties would budge for a while. I didn’t think they were going to charge me so much but because of the way my eyes were and the procedures I needed (such as incisional rather than non-incisional, etc) the price quote turned out higher than I had expected. So, you never really know but I do think it’s definitely possible to fit at least 4 clinics in one day if you’d like as long as you know what you want and have a good idea of what to expect in terms of price and what type of procedures you’ll need.

Thank you for trying to help but everM has fixed prices. Someone said their zygoma + v-line at everm cost 10M together ($9000 in us dollars), and zygoma usually costs a LOT More than $2000 (at least from what I've read) so I still don't know the price just for v-line at that clinic. Many clinics are overpriced so knowing the prices of other clinics doesn't help me~ I've already looked at the prices of other clinics but thanks :smile:

Do you know everM's website? I would like to take a look for myself as well because Im also interested in v-line. Other clinics I looked into for v-line is itemclinic and the view clinic. Item clinic gave me a quote of 7.5 mill krw and view is 8 mill krw

hey.. thanks for sharing, i hope youre getting great results. anyway, i wnna know how to contact migo, tried to email them sev times, but still getting no reply so far..
thankss for ur help.=)

Hey I think I missed this post earlier! Sure, let me just flip the pages of my notebook... (ah, so many notes it's crazy xD I have like a million clinics here...) Here it is ^^ ah, no website :o I don't think they have one or if they do I don't have it ^^ But here's their english email: [email protected] and here is the korean: [email protected] and the doctor is Dr Yoon Kyu Shik, 12+ years of experience and the address is Nonhyeon-dong 1-1 (Seoul) and they're open mo-fr 10-7 and sa 10-4 and their phone nr is 82-02-540-8275 and the gps coordinates of the clinic are 37.5160375 / 127.02032780000002

That's all the information I have on EverM hope it's enough xD (~I ♡ my notebook~ haha ^_^ )

Hi glamgal, what types of surgery are u planing on doing?
I just did the double eyelid revision at topclass 3 days ago. It's still too early to tell if I'm happy with the result since the swelling. I'm also waiting to get the stitches out next week. keeping my fingers crossed~

I have full-incision blepharoplasty, ptosis correction, and lateral epicanthoplasty done by Dr. Go( or Ko?) Eung Yeol. I was also thinking about an epi to remove mogolian folds, but dr. Go thought it's unnecessary. Dr. Kim Hyung Jun is the one who did my rhinoplasty last year. He also stooped by the consultation room to check out if I were experiencing any discomfort on my nose. I am not sure if the chinese consultant is also the one replying emails in english, but I haven't met any staff who speaks fluent english at this clinic so far, I would definitely recommend you to bring a translator for consultation and negotiating with the lady who is in charge of pricing.

The surgery costs about $ 4,700 usd. It's a little bit lower than 5 to 6 grand since I didn't do all the procedures on the original quote, and they gave a 10% discount for returning customer, but i still think their price is rather stiff.

FYI...Here is an estimation I got from another clinic (Dream):
Double eyelid surgery*revision */ 2.,500,000~3,500,000KRW
medial epicanthoplasty/800,000KRW
lateral epicanthoplasty or canthopexy)/ 800,000~1,500,000 KRW
* Tax will be10% of the surgery cost.*

Hi carrieblacktea, im planning on having revision rhino+fat graft.. did u had silicon for bridge and ear cartilage for tip? How much did u pay for?
As all the docs there could do rhino(i think), may i know what made u choose Dr Kim Hyung Jun?
Thanks again ~ ;)
Has anyone done their rhino at wannabeps or braunps?

Haha same here! Except its a binder full of notes lol. EverM does have a website. It's everm.net

From Anita:
Thank you and it's Anita here, its our pleasure to be your translator in Korea ^^
Heres our service list:
*Airport pick up
( if customer needs departure drop off, it will cost extra 80,000 won [$71USD] )

*Book Hotel: free to book.

*consultation translate
people usually take 1-3 days for consultation, 3-4 clinics per day, if too many clinics, will make customer get confused, then lose idea about plastic surgery.

*after surgery care
after surgery, we do buy medicine for customer, bring customer back to hotel, order food for each meal till customer can shopping alone.

Total charge: 150,000 won ( $130 USD )

Her email is: [email protected]

Boyizzy, thanks for the explanation. Really compact and clear. Hope can do it this december.