BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Yogi BB

Please noted that list was post in 2012 jan with 435 clinic and only out of 97 clinic with special marking are so called blacklisted, please look out yourself thank you.

Grand is No. 26
Item is not listed in this list (guess cos when the person post this link was not aware of item or item have not form yet?)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently had a rhino to make my upturned tip go down (derotate) by septal extension graft. Im about a week post op, and my nose is even more upturned than it was before the surgery. Anyone have experience with this type of rhino and what were your results like immediately post op? My tip is also harder than the bridge and is like a rock.

I am freaking out right now.

I'm sure it's just swelling. Everyone's nose is upturned immediately after rhinoplasty...

Where did you get your nose done?

Thanks for the heads up guys! Gonna pack a few more long sleeved options xD

I hear that the reason for the few days that the clinics won't be opening (18-20th Sept?) is because of the mid-Autumn festival. Apparently it wouldn't really affect post-op visits as the nurses are still available there but they don't take consultations during that time so anyone coming around then, I hope you can work around it.

Should be lots of fun though!

Hey there! I know how you feel, what I wouldn't give to be able to read and understand Korean too!

Is it because you're completely unsure of which clinics to choose from or are there far too many that you cannot seem to narrow it down? I'm sure we've all be there since these forums are overloaded with info and it makes the decision tough. One day we read only the best about a certain clinic and the next there are negative reports ;-;

I started by compiling a list of clinics in which forumers had good experiences with (surgeons, post op care, post op results) for the type of surgery I planned on having and weened off clinics which had several 'complaints'. That's not to say that it's a sure way of getting the 'good' clinics but I suppose it's a place to start! I generally give more weight to those who have had actual experiences at the clinics rather than purely from consultations/online communication etc but always keep in mind that your own experiences (and results) are likely to be different from others.

Best of luck :smile:

Thanks for asking! I am quite a new member here and you are the first one to reply to me! :biggrin: I am planning to do a double eyelid revision +epi +ptosis correction and also a full face fat graft. Is VIP good for eyes?

Thank you so much for your kind advice. :smile: Actually I have read quite a lot of reviews, but for every clinic, there are definitely a few bad reviews. My first double eyelid surgery failed because I disregarded the few negative reviews and went with the majority. that's why I am trying my best not to make the same mistake. I am hoping to see more reviews with actual photos so I can be sure of whether I like the clinic's style or not.

"One day we read only the best about a certain clinic and the next there are negative reports ;-;"
Totally agree with what you say!

Anyway thanks for taking time to type such a long message to me. :smile: how about you? what are you planning to do?

Can anyone recommend me a good clinic that does paranasal augmentation and sliding genioplasty? I was looking at Grand, but I'm not sure about their aesthetic vision. I do like VIP and their before and afters look really good. They understand beauty well. Looking at Grand's pictures (especially for guys), it looks ok, but they seem to be missing an aesthetic quality about their faces. I'm not sure if I've explained it properly.