BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hmmm..her face is not as rounded as when she first came back, so i suppose it subsided a little though not all. For fat grafting, she did it on her forehead and temple.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello everyone!

In Seoul atm, been trying to sleep on a 10hr flight but it made me more exhausted. I'm now at my hotel trying to fall asleep again but I've been going through some kind of emotional storm and I haven't even done anything yet lmao. I really miss my family even though I get sick of them and cried for an hour after chatting with them on the phone to let them know I arrived safely xD. I also haven't told my parents of my intentions of getting rhinoplasty - I plan on breaking it to them slowly afterwards once I make a decision on which clinic. Any tips on how such a conversation should go?

My consultations are tomorrow so I'm gonna really try to get some rest before letting strangers look up my nose and poke around. Actually looking forward to them! I'll post back afterwards and let you guys know how they turned out :smile:

Thank you for your reply! that would be one clinic off my checklist! :smile: when are you going over for your revision and which clinics are you considering? :smile:

yeah thank you so much! you are so kind :smile: anyway good luck for your surgery! do keep us updated! I am sure it will go well :smile:

Who is in Seoul from Oct 1 to 7th?

I will be there for some consultations and some skin treatments. Would love to meet up w/ people and do stuff together. Since I went through nose and eyes surgery a year ago I can share my recovery experience as well. When i was there last Dec for my eyes, I met some great people from this website and w/ some of them I still keep in touch. It was a great experience.

I'll be there between Sept 26 and October 4th getting my nose & eyes done.

review other clinics, VIP is very expensive. i'm going in nov and i haven't decided which clinic. every time i think of this i get so panic..:faint:

Are you going w/ friends or by yourself? Lets try to meet up. I'm going to get my hair done in Korea as well. Join me if you can. do you have kakaotalk? send me your id name.

I had BK, JW and GRAND in my list...
Only got these 3 clinics cus not many clinics do lips reduction... :sad:
Anyway, JW would be the first in my list :smile: What about you?

How much does April31 charge for primary rhino?

errm what bad reviews. where can i find a studio apartment on a budget of 66000 won per night?

thank you