BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I'm also heading to Regen in 2 weeks time. planning to stay only 8 dys so i'm leaving korea on 23rd. will be doing zygoma reduction and fat graft. Maybe we can meet up:biggrin:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi thumbelina, don't mind me asking you how much did regen charged you?

Thank you so much hoang!!!!

Dr Charles Lee doesn't exactly have the greatest reputation.

regen quoted me 6million korean won for zygoma reduction and 3.5million korean won for full fat graft. Chin revision is 3million korean won. I only arraged for consultation first on 17th, did not book for surgery yet. but I hope the consultation will go fine so tt I can go for surgery the next dy :graucho:

Hi Thumbelina123, I'll be in Korea from 17-27 June. Do you want to meet up? I'll be there alone and kinda nervous. I can't PM you because I just joined the forum.

Hello TeeTreeOil

Sure we can meet up. Just curious what surgeries do you intend to do? U booked any appointments already? I have requested Zoe who will be my translator to book Regen and JW for me on the 17th. Most probably I will be doing at Regen but I want to hear what the doctor got to see before I go ahead to book the surgery. Where are you staying by the way?

hi anyone, I am very new in this forum. I'm planning to go to Korea for my nose surgery and jaw reduction on the beginning of september. I don't know where is the best clinic for the nose and jaw reduction. please give me some idea. thank you very much.

Of course! I'll include a latest pic. I am nearly 2-months post surgery and I am loving it. Strangers and new friends I met after the surgery gave many positive comments about my appearance.

I don't look Chinese anymore though. Korean customers asked if I am Korean, new colleagues asked if I am Japanese and a Starbucks barista even asked me if I am half-caucasian hahaha.

Hey Thumberlina, can you email me at [email protected] and we can talk more?

I've booked Item Plastic Clinic, and I intend to go for revision double eyelid surgery, zygoma reduction, v-line surgery and nose surgery. Revision double eyelid surgery is confirmed for now, not sure about the rest.

I just booked a cheap hostel as well, but if you haven't booked a place yet, we can probably share a place?

Hi Linda,
Pls read previous pages for the list of people going in june. I will be in june 5-16.
Someone call apple is even looking for friend to buddy up. U can pm her.

Hello Lacryssa, do you mind if I see your updated pictures as well? Which hospital/surgeon performed your surgeries? I am new to this and am planning a trip to S. Korea at the end of the year. Thanks!

Wow, your surgery must of came out so well! Please PM me too if you don't mind.:smile: