BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to have my revision rhinoplasty done this time( I hope this is the last time). My top list is Dr. Lee at VIP, and I also think about April31, too.:smile:

Hi Cocochanel2012,
I will most likely be there from 10/16 to around 10/26. Perhaps we can meet up during that time. Have you booked your hotel already? If so, do you mind me asking where you are staying?

I am also looking into face contouring

pls let me know if you know any good doctors

btw Is Small Face Clinic still good for face contouring? They claimed they dont need to use any screws or wires for zygoma reduction. I just email them about the price too. Its lower than most of the clinics that I have contacted so far.

zygoma reduction reg price 5500000 Oct special 3800000
V line reg 5500000 Oct special 3800000

I am not planning to go to Korea until mid April

I just found that its ridiculous low compare to avg price

zygoma avg price 6500000~8500000
vline avg price 7000000~9000000

That's strange, the doctor at small-face left? Are you sure because I thought he was the only doctor there other than the anesthesiologist. I could be wrong, though. Please do share more info if you know of any. Thanks! Also, this is correct.. I can confirm the facial contouring doctor has left view because I was there for a consult, and there is a new facial contouring doctor there.

Hi Yogi BB,

I wil be there on 20th till maybe 28th Oct. will be staying in sunshine hotel. Where u from btw?

They claimed the same thing in their email to me! in the first sentence no less...

they said you get it for 3.8M this month? !!. to me they just said 5.5! no matter... I've heard bad things, i'm not really considering them... ^^

where did i put the prices...

here it is!

광대뼈축소술=500만원

V-line턱끝수술=550만원

사각턱수술=550만원

(사각턱수술+V-line수술)=900만원

so... v-line (square jaw+v-line (chin) = this is what most people call v-line) 9M
zygoma 5M

I wonder why they quoted you so low...!

ps. you can easily stay in Seoul in a private suite (your own room+bathroom) for 700,000 won / month... ^_^ ) that is $646 / month... if you don't want to waste your money on hotels... I can give you some resources but you have to do some of the work yourself... ^^ but i have a few links I collected for someone ^^

oh... almost forgot... dream (before&after) quoted me RIDICULOUS prices... I laughed when I saw them... xD

Hi Shinyglittery

Thanks for the info!

Have you decided which clinic yet?

I am thinking about Everm or Rex Clinic at the moment.

pls share the appartment info and ill do more research

i cant PM you yet since i am still new here

do you have kakao talk ID? or should i post my email?

thanks again

Hi Bella147, do you know the full name of Dr lee that left view? Do you know where he went?

Hi Mem, Do you know the full name of the dr that left view? Is it Dr lee sang woo or Dr lee dong chan is good at facial contouring ?

I was told in the email from small face that there is only one doctor and he is the boss of the clinic. His name is Jang Ho.

I am also looking into finding a good doctor for facial contour.

Please share any info or feedback

Thanks

Thanks very much shinyglittery. I don't think it's the same clinic (freshpl.com) in the ultimate korean resouce thread. This fresh clinic only does rinoplasty. I heard Dr. Ahn is one of the first surgeon in Korea to do Septoplasty for nose tip. I am very interested in Dr. Ahn and he is on my list. I just want to know anybody had done rhino with him and appreciate any info.