BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Dr Ahn's website: http://www.magicnose.co.kr/eng/

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have kakao talk :sad: i tried getting it but I can't :o are you in a hurry? if not wait a few days (5 days after registration) and i can PM you the info ^^

Hi guys, has anyone had any bad experiences with JW or Pitangui?

Right now, my list of 3 clinics to have a consulation with Zoe are: JW, Pitangui, and VIP. My aim is to be in Seoul on Dec 7.

I am thinking of getting my uneven eyelids fixed, bulbous nose correction, paranasal augmentation, and sliding genioplasty.

Hi *all i just wanna share my experience in seoul, i have done all of my surgeries 10 days ago and now i am back home.
my surgeries went really well and swelling has gone almost completely.
I went to different clinics, one for my for nose revision, and the other one is for my eyes (ptosis, lateral n eyebag)
I also went to laser skin clinic for trm laser ( best price for TRM laser based on my research)
From my experience all these clinics are great they have friendly doctors and staffs even though there are some language barrier. i used no private translator but everything were fine most of the doctors speak english.
My results are satisfactory although the first 3 days were so uncomfortable but my swelling goes down really fast in less than a week.
All i can say is that it was a great experience and im 99% satisfied with the results.*
if anyone wants to know further you can add my kakao chriskakaos4 :smile:

I had good experince with JW

Is it ok if you post which clinic(s) you went to? So that everyone would be able to know it ^^

Hi Shinyglittery

No rush at all

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi everyone, I’ve been a lurker for months and have read all of the responses on a range of topics. First of all, thank you to everyone for their experiences, advice, input and support. Like most of you, I’m very nervous about going to a different country, and trusting someone who I know so little about do such complex procedures on part of my face and body. But this forum has been such a great resource, and I’m extremely grateful for people sharing their first hand knowledge to help those of us still to make the journey.

My plan is to visit Korea to do one or all of the following: facial (eg v-line, eye revision, lip plumping) and liposuction surgery, most likely by different clinics (one face, one body). I am yet to decide on which ones and have not got any quotes as I'm still doing my research. Anyway, I have a couple of questions, which I'm hoping you may be able to help:

Should you your own country’s doctor approval and/or x-rays before you leave home to prove your good health in case something goes wrong afterwards?

Have you heard of anyone experiences with permanent lip augmentation (transfer of fat rather than fillers)?

Has anyone heard of anyone doing facial and lipo surgeries in one trip (ie two / three weeks)? Most people seem to do one or the other. Just worried because both are big and different surgeries and wonder if the body can take it. If so, which would be best to do first and how much time in between? I think it could be done as I read on a site that you can do liposuction and be in and out in the same day but I wonder if this is really safe (in my country, they’d want at least a 6 month’s break if not more!).

Thanks again (and for reading my long post)!

Me too

I am looking for the same info.

Please let me know as well

Thanks Thanks

Hi
Can I know which clinic u had the laser and how much they charge u?

I can't find u in kakao!

Cheers