BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Do you know when Dr. Lee left View? I was there in June and he was still working there, he didn't mention that he was going to leave View at all.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for to update! He's the one I wanted to go for v line surgery if it decided on view. And I heard recently he left view so now I'm going to look into this clinic now :biggrin:

No problem. I was about to do the exact same thing.

Judging from his new clinics website i would say at the beginning of September.

Yeah, he took all his successful stories from View with him as well. They're all up on their website now.

Anyone know the address of Delightful Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Clinic?
I been to their website. Unfortunately, the address is in picture format, unable to copy as text to google.

@RitchAllTheTime Thank you very much for the above info.

I'm glad you found it helpful!:biggrin: I promise you'll be in good hands. Great support group and if you have any questions at all you can always ask me via email, since I havent purchased a phone yet.

My advice would be to check bring pictures of your ideal nose and make sure to browse the before and after pictures. Jason and Yoon will also let you know which doctor's are actually Plastic Surgeon trained and which aren't. There's a list on the Korean Website that they could pull up for you. Good luck to you and I hope your experience is a great one

Yes i'm pretty sure on this one as one of the forumers i met in Korea had her surgery done at smallface. when she went back home, she tried to email the dr to ask a few questions - she was told he left to 'study'. she then found out from another forumer that he left for another clinic or to start his own clinic...of course smallface wouldn't tell u where he went to or the name of the clinic so we don't know where he went. BTW she loves her results, very natural.

RitchAllTheTime thank you for the info ^^ (I already got it elsewhere but thank you!!) address? i can translate it but reading Korean is easy, you should learn... ^^ only takes a moment to learn so please do :smile: ah actually i can't see the address anywhere where is it?? in case anyone's wondering their website has no email address only text message consultation so no use looking for one ^^ if anyone knows the email please tell us!

I went to JW and Chungdamu, i plan to go there again ( for breast lift and tummy tuck) if anyone wanna join me are welcome or if anyone want to know more, can contact me on my kakao : chriskakaos4 :smile:

hi, I'm unable to PM you. Could you advise me Anita's email? Thanks!

Beware of holiday season. Lots of students on break trying to get stuff done... and it's REALLY REALLY FREEZING.

I'm going in Nov and there is a one day Deepavali holiday in that 2nd week. You wanna go earlier..:graucho: