BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

That's one of my worries as well.
I read somewhere online Dec is the peak period for students to do PS.
Hopefully by mid January not so much. Cross Fingers.
Worst is the weather. It is 1 degree to -7 degree.
But I dont want to wait till April.

:nogood:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience so far, its not so much that clinics would take offense to that, but more so, it would be an inconveince for you. I considered doing this at first, but the hassle and pain of having to go under local anesthia twice on different days is not something I wanted to do. Not to mention a good discount will not likely happen since its two different places, but if you dont mind the extra expense, and putting your body through anesthesia twice then dont worry about what the doctor thinks. In the end, its your body and you have to look out whats best for you.

Thanks and yea that's true... making 2 trips to korea though will add up on the cost. Plus if the surgeries are scheduled 1-2 days apart the swelling from one area may be bad enough to affect the surgery of the other area? Lol not sure about this.. but in my mind seems logical..

I planned to go this year Nov. Airfare tickets already booked but last min order from boss to go overseas short trip on Nov. If not by Christmas, I have a new 'FACE' :cry:

A friend of mine does that but only because the Doc A she been before n really love the results whereas Doctor B due to high recommendation.
I agreed with CaliGirl21 not worth it due to the hassle and pain of having to go under local anesthesia twice.

I read on hongfenbaobao china plastic surgery forum, someone use face towel, 1 soak cold water, the other soak WARM water n apply on face for like 5 mins n alter. Towel cannot fold. Must whole face then same weight. Not sure really work anot since I have not done FG. Please do it on your own risk. :smile: Yr doc didnt say anything abt after care?

H Valerie,

You can go to Pitangui and find out more about their face lift.

I haven't done my face lift with them yet. I am going to them next month.

The detail explanation on their face lifting procedure (cut and paste from my email):

Our mini-incision face lift is triple layer tightening procedure was invented by Dr. Yoo (medical director). No other surgeons can perform this procedure. We make the small incision first behind the temple. We tighten the SMAS muscle layers first. Then, we tighten the skin. Then, we use magic threads to tighten the low part of face (low cheek area) as they tend to droop again easily. This procedure is a very special procedure invented by Dr. Yoo.

The effect usually lasts about 5 years above. The approximate price range for this procedure is from 5,500,000 KRW (5300 USD) to 6,500,000 KRW (6300 USD).

They will give discount if you have multiple procedure with them.

I hope after the face lifting, my youth is renew for at least 10 years? Then my money spent is worth every cents.

thank you for the info 감사합니다 ^^

I am planning on going to Korea on Dec 7-20. Will this be a busy time?

Oh! May i know which guesthouse? And is the guesthouse near all the clinics? Thanks! :smile:

If just for bruises, you can get an ointment for bruises reduction from any korea's phmarcy, there are many brand but all work the same, but if you refer to swelling and bruises after surgery, there are two brand of herbal drinks you can get from phmarcy. One is "faceline" and the other one is with chinese character "美人xx" . I have tried the first one kind of effective but heard from other the other not bad too.

I am back from Korea, after been to Korea and visit clinic personally, I must said it is really very different from information online.

Some clinic actually is kind of run down and very quiet when I visit them, but some are nice and pack of people 24/7. For clinics located in Apgujeong area are kind of old and run down but clinics at Gangnam station area are newer and bigger, and almost all the big clinic have brach in this area and even nicer, so I would suggest you visit Gangnam Station area for clinic search.

When I doing my research online I never like VIP, ID and Regen all these big clinic, because I read quite a number of bad review in different forum and also feel that there are 400 over clinic out there, why would I limited my choice. So they are not on my list initial, but end up I do visit them.

Regen : Newly own a building in Gangnam station area, it is very new and pack of people, there are a lot of local and foreigner, but local mainly go there for skin. Regen is famous for skin treatment, they have very good mask, whitening and hydrating mask are the most sellable, always out of stock and I've seen people purchases 20, 30boxes at times. So if you like mask I think give Regen a visit. ^^

VIP : Dr Lee is very busy, his consultation times is very little, I think is only 5 mins, but I must said in this 5 mins, he really shown his professional, he is polite and straight to the point. After Dr. Lee left then we continue talk to the consultant. I am kind of impressed by the way they handle the open operation scar, I don't know whether the make up effect or because of skill, I can't seen any operation mark on the consultant nose but too bad I am not interested in any rib cartilage nose,

ID : I didn't visit this clinic, but I talk to few local and they told me the same things, ID have one very good doctor BUT not Dr. Pak!!!!!! And they will not let Dr. Pak do anything on them... Omg! I am speechless. ^^

Okay I am getting a little bit tired and will continue if I think of anything I wanna write next times.

Bye^^