BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hello all, just info, I did my eyes at rex 3 weeks ago. I think i did overpay for my double eyelid surgery, usd2850 (non-inci des+epi) , indeed, it was recommended by my translator, my eyes still looking good so far, i can see that my eyes begin to look natural at this point, eventhough my left eye is still much more swollen than the right. In my opinion, as long as the result is good, overall, still worth it. Im not good at bargaining really, but im pretty sure every ps clinic in korea is negotiable and this clinic have a chinese consultant but im not sure whether they hav any english consultant. Good luck, ladies.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Riko,
It is after reading this forum that I'm curious to find out more abt Rex. I was checking out BK, Regeneration, ID and Item websites prior to this and they are all v English friendly. I guess this is why translator is needed when visiting Rex? Do u know the est price range to do rhino in Rex? BK quoted me usd4500

Hi sasa, kakao me cocochanel193. I will have nose revision. Acculift and epi for my eyes maybe.not sure how effective acculift is. So may look for any other lifting procedure to improve me jaw line. Talk to u again soon...

For someone that had v-line, mandible reduction, rhino at REX. I think it's safe to say the reason why it's so expensive other than the service and care is that REX might be a better choice over the bigger clinics in terms of results.

By obvious knowledge the bigger clinics might be cheaper but that's cause they got a lot of competition and a lot of customers to deal with, REX is more focused on every patient from my experience and the results are no different, might even be better in most cases.

I had it done a few months ago but never wrote a proper report, however I saw someone few pages back wrote an excellent detailed report about REX, all I can say is that I can vouch for the clinic.

I'm a bit busy these days but I'll post more updates soon..

Dear all,

Anyone going to Korea in November? I intend to leave on end Oct or 1st week of Nov. Will buy ticket soon.

Please PM me if you are going in Korea?

I'm looking for a travel buddy...

Thank you, PSP

Any one knows if pitangui is good with jaws
And chin?
I read somewhere that it gave subtle results which I'm not looking for. Was hoping to hv more reviews and feedbacks from people who went there before. Thanks

Hi all, I'm still uncertain about which surgeon I will go to for my revision rhino and tear trough fat transplant but my current short list is:

JW
Shimmian
Dream

If anyone is going to Korea around Christmas PM me and let's get in touch through kakao. Going through surgery is better with support and good company! :biggrin:

Also planning to get a consult with Otsuka in Japan as apparently Otsuka and Plaza are the best choices here. Extremely tough to come by any English reviews or advice though. There was some hype that Japan surgeons are the best in Asia, but surely South Korea takes the lead?

that's horrible :o why wuld anyone do that...

No, he was fully booked during April 2013 but I am not sure about the rest.

I'll send the photos to your e-mail then. Please check your inbox.

Hi all,

I will be going to Seoul in late December for my surgery. I have previously joined the October kakao group and learned so many things from those people. It is amazing how random people around the world can come together and support each other.

I have created a December kakao group for seoul PS. If you want to find someone to share information, get support and hang out with in seoul, please PM me so I can add you to the group.

cheers,

Endy

@CaliGirl21: yeah it's like that really, never ending research LOL, and I'm gonna put it to an end.