BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I would trust the korean websites more.

Chinaforum and purse? No way, cause we don't live there like he Koreans and I'm sure that on naver, the clinics are famous with the local koreans for a reason. I think I'll be better off trusting those that the native koreans trust, since they have MUCH more knowledge and experience with them.

On purse and the china ones, we are mostly forumers, and most likely there are marketers from some clinics on these forums who keeps selling the service of their clinics to "bluff" us into believing they are really good.

Yea so I will go with the naver community.

But the clinics frequent by korean...is u know ermm..small. So I m nt sure how safe is it.
Gangnam samsung seems big but I have one forumer telling me sometimes they switch doctor n they,admitted to her when her surgery was screwed up

I think someone said the local koreans did it for 11 million while foreigners paid 15 mil at ID. Don't think it's cheap at all. I'm thinking of giving view/tlps a try, heard it's really famous with the locals.

Also I'm afraid of hiring a translator because of the highly possible commission they will earn and it might give us a very big disadvatage on bargaining as well.

Would I be suicidal by going there ALONE to do zygoma, vline and rhino? Staying at a guesthouse so not really alone. Probably stock up on what I need and I'm quite a positive person by nature.

I waa the only tt said this. But this is view and not ID.... I dun like the idea of hiring translator too. But guess I have got no choice.... Since I am gg tlps n having a translator wil be helpful..

Hey Ian,

I feel you man. But stay strong ok! I'm sure you will be so much better looking after a few months! When all the swelling goes off, and during that time a lot of people will come chasing after you with all those presents and love letters. Hahahaha. Don't give up ok!

Go for a walk when you feel better even if it's for a while.. Go to gangnam area. Sit at a cafe if you can't walk much and enjoy a cup of warm drink, and enjoy the bustling life and beautiful men/women walking around. Probably you'll see people dancing to Oppa Gangnam Style as well! Stay positive and don't keep yourself in the room k. Praying for you here! You're not alone in this forum as well! Keep talking to us and share with us your progress and how you feel ok, and Zoe is such an angel to go out of her way and offer you the support there. I think I may fall in love when I see her. Hahaha.

Oh you are the one Hahaha.. Pls do let us know when you visit the clinic! I heard they have chinese translators there and I hope it's true as I can speak it. ANyone can confirm if view and tlps have Chinese Translator?

Hey there! I called tlps, and i spoke to a lady who can speak really fluent english, so i'm not sure if i should hire a translator or not. What do you think? I have confirmed with her an appointment with the doctor on 1 Dec through the phone.

Hey dear, I'm arriving on 16th Dec! Are you definitely going to undergo rhino with BK? They are apparently quite good with nj from the positive reviews only (though I can't say the same for ej. :x)

How much did Dr Kim quote you for rhino? :biggrin:

Hi babe, I hope the swelling has gone down considerably for you! *yay* to beautiful eyes!

I was thinking of doing epi AND partial-incision double eyelids and maybe lateral canthoplasty (so much work on a pair of eyes! :P ). I'm now hesitating on epi due to the very high chance of possible scarring (the horror) complication.

I guess i will have to consult the surgeon face-to-face before making a decision. I'm leaning more towards Teium at the moment.

As I'm contemplating on multiple surgeries (eyes,nose,face), I guess my downtime will be 3x longer... *sigh*

Anyway, thanks for sharing your B&A! x

Hi Karime, I'll be heading to Seoul (most likely) for multiple surgeries during mid-Dec and your lists are so helpful for me as i'm reading through the 1st thread to gather more information. *research overload* ;p

I'm now overwhelmed with nervous, excited, happy and then anxious emotions all at once! But I'm sure all will be over before we know it. :*

Lots of love to you for sharing with your detailed notes, I'm sure many of us benefitted from it! xx

I'm arriving on Dec 16 too!!!
Yeah I've basically made the payment. I met Dr. Kim in Shanghai, and he's a no nonsense type of surgeon. He gets the job done, as curt as he is.

I'm paying 9000 USD for mini v and rhino so about... 3000-4000USD

yay! Same day!!! What time do you arrive in Seoul? I presume you are flying in from Shanghai?

If you might want to meet up, please PM me your lodging details! Maybe we could arrange to meet-up and explore Seoul for a bit or go for Korean BBQ on the first night since I doubt I'll be able eat BBQ meat for the rest of my trip if I decide to undergo facial-contouring surgeries. hehe!

Is 9000 usd before or after bargaining? Did you ask him for a quote in Korean won as it seems slightly expensive...

Hey that's awesome! I probably will skip the translator ONLY IF I know I have fellow forumers there at that period (you know, as support). SO fantasticface you gonna still go with a translator since they have English speaking consultant there.
I wish we can just hire people who can look after us without the need to translate.

Anyway ilove9988, How much did she quote you for the surgery that you want to do? Did you ask her?

I came across this thread and thought since the doctor is rather skillful and happens to be the only one who can solves this lady' prob, he might be good in eyes surgery. I doesn't ve epi, I'm only going for double eyelids surgery n rhino. I'll be going in March to do a 1-1 consultation before I decides on the clinic, won't be making decisions on the spot, better to consider carefully. This march, I will be meeting up with the tour guide i had begore, who had china parentage but born in Korea, intend to seek him for advice, see what he would recommend. He should ve some info on the popular ps that Koreans frequent.
Once I gotten the info and the pricing, I'll post online. Good luck to all of us. Cheers.