BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey Rina:]

I'll email you very soon! I am going for two-jaw this summer...either in June or July for sure and I plan on being there for 4-5 weeks. If you can come in the summer then get two-jaw together and help each other go through the immense pain associated with two-jaw. Ughhhh cutting facial bones and possibly knocking out a few teeth is extreme :P

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Chiv
I am also planning to go to Seoul on 31 March 14 and stay for 8 nights return back on 9/04/14. I am going to do double eyelid revision at Teuim Clinic. I also looking for some company who are going to Seoul this period. We can meet up

Another one I have heard is REAL, do you know this clinic? It was recommended by the landlady when I rented the room for my stay. However, I was very impressed when I visited Regen and decided to do my surgery right then without check REAL out. I keep thinking how the result would be, if I actually went to REAL.
I did all my surgeries at REGEN. The result is good, but I think it is more on the subtle side. I did cheekbone reduction, vline, nose and double eyelid, also fat graft.
It has been almost 5 months now. I do look better than before, I suppose, but look into the mirror, the difference is very slight. Most of my friends only feel that I lose weight, never guessed that I had PS. I was hoping for more dramatic change, so honestly I am not that happy.
I wish my face could be slimmer and smaller. I mean we went through all these, with the very gentle change, I feel not worth it. But on the other hand, if natural look is what you like, then at least my surgery did not go wrong or anything, so far.
My nose tip could have been more pointy and alar could have been narrower, I feel. And definitely my eyes could have been bigger.
OK, as for the fat graft. I feel that at this point, most of them has gone. Especially the forehead. Maybe only very very few stayed. The cheek part seems have more left. And my eyelid fat graft seems to stay quite a lot, which I kind of don't like, because it makes my eyelid kind of folded like a hood. But yet, better than my sunken eyes before.
I definitely need a revision for eyes, because my left eyelid is higher than the right. This is frustrating. It's not very crazily obvious, but quite visible when I put my make up on.
And I feel that when the eyelid is higher, your eyes look bigger after make up. If the eyelid is lower, than you look better without make up one, but with make up, your eyes does not look as pretty.
My left eyelid is higher than the right one. Without make up, my right one looks much better than the left one. With make up, my left eye definitely looks prettier.
The tricky part is that I did optsis, double eyelid and fat graft on my eyes at the same time and really don't know what causes the different result. It would be hard for my revision, I feel.

Hi all ...

Anybody can give me some advice ?

I just checked the Banobagi website ...
Then I saw the Review / Photo Gallery / Eyes / no 14 & 15
I'm impressed with the picture and really want to hv that kind of model of eye surgery ..
I believe that every doctor got his own style / preferences when doing the surgery ..

I want to know who's doctor performed that eyelid surgery ?
I like the style and willing to go for surgery with him

Any idea how to get the name of the doctor ?
Especially when I heard that alot of doctors left the company n settle for his own ...
How we find out that doctor who already left the previous clinic ?

I wanna check with u guys ....
If we do the consultation face to face to one clinic, say Banobagi ..
then we will meet one of the doctor .... will he shows the result he had done by himself or
he will show the result done by other doctors too in that specific clinic ?

Any advice who is the best doctor to do eyelid surgery in Banobagi ?
Is he still there ?

tks for any input

PSP : When are u coming to kr ? im going next wed ...

hi madea

email me please this is the schedule that i have because i really need to go summer
personal reason so definitely where going in the same boat... plan of stay maybe 4 weeks

hope you could email me soon lot of things to do...

thank you

I have the same problem. Now I want to make them bigger and have the crease slightly higher and even for both sides. Now the crease on the right eye is higher and shaped differently from the left. Would you like together next year? I haven't narrowed down to which doc yet.

I haven't heard of Real before. I'm scared to do ptosis correction because I've seen so many cases where the double eyelids turned out uneven before of ptosis correction. Hopefully, I don't have to do that. I'm thinking of doing double eyelid with incision method and latheral cantho (mainly because I feel like the width of my eyes are too small), but I may just go with double eyelid surgery since most of the doctors in Korea are not yet fully experienced with latheral cantho. I was thinking Regen at first, but they're known more for skin care than for the plastic surgery portion. I was also thinking of going to Girin, but the plastic surgeon is out of the country for a seminar while I'm in Korea so I crossed that off my list. I'm going to have consultations with Top Class, Wannabe, Yonsei First, and Braun. Braun and Wannabe is my top choices so far. I've been wanting to consult with one more clinic, but I can't find another one. I really wanted to go to Girin..but I guess the timing isn't right :sad: I hope you can find a better surgeon for your revision! It'll turn out well so don't worry too much. :smile:

Hi, I saw your black lists have included Won Jin Medical. However, it was the 2013's winner of the 6th Korea medical service award under this website http://medicalinasia.cafe24.com/promotion2013/en-index.html

I am wonder if this kind of award is just a another kind of promotion? Did anyone go to Wonjin Medical for a rhino surgery before? How is the outcome? Is it good?

This is NOT a blacklist, don't worry. And I've seen several negative reviews about Wonjin...but from my friend's personal experience, her outcome turned out great for rhinoplasty. She would recommend Wonjin (and she's a local) since Wonjin is known for rhino. But, I've seen too many negative reviews recently so I probably wouldn't go there.

hi everyone.

im new in this member.

i know, its abit too late to ask who will be going to Korea from 7/11/13. i will stay in Korea for around 3 days only. (leaving on 10/11/13)

im planning to do Zygoma reduction and fat graft with OZ Clinic.

Hi HJH,

Oh what are the bad reviews from Won Jin? Can you share? I found this clinic through a website that gather clinics from around the world. Wonjin is not my first choice since I don't have anyone who did their surgery there that can assure me their quality. Which Dr have did the rhino for your Korean friend? Can you share her before and after photos?

So are you planning for a PS in Korea or you have already did a surgery in Korea? I just started my research so I am not very familiar with the PS market in Korea. Hope you can share your experience or research so far. Which PS Clinic is good for rhino n double eyelid? Thanks!