BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I am also planning a trip in 2014, but summer is a bit late for me. Are you flexible with your date so maybe we can coordinate something? Contact me [email protected] if you're interested, thanks!

His name is Dr lee sang woo, and I am definitely, without a doubt, going to him if anyone else interested!

someone else asked me that too, i will post it as soon as i find it~
this comment expresses well what i think too:
here it is, REX bad exp

oh okay, I only read this message now. no i don't need your photos, i was just being lazy... haha, sorry. okay, tell me what they quote you for eyes and nose when they reply? and tell me how long it took them to reply. that will give me an idea~ though if you wrote in english they probably won't reply haha~

i wear glasses on almost a daily basis, i only wear contacts when it's a special occasion (dates, weddings etc), so i was wondering after rhinoplasty, how long do i have to wait so i can wear them again?

i was also wondering after any type of eye surgery, how long do you have to wait until it's okay to use contacts?

Soong Sister, Its good to see this breakdown.

I am interested in The Clinic, someone on here said they went there for V-Line. Did they seem like they are good for facial contouring?

I like this type of setup because you can go right to the doctor and know who is doing the work.