BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a lot of post talking about eyes, nose and Vline, but what about Lipo?
I'm fairly overweight, about 40lb and all the pictures the clincs have the girls are always just a bit chubby looking then go to idol skininess.
Are there any good reviews on clinics that are good for Lipo? (that might remove the 40lb all at once maybe?)

Hi babe! Can you give me the website address of JK Clinic?? I saw it before but somehow I cannot find it now. :sad:

I would really appreciate your help! Thanks :smile:

Hey guys, I'm in my last semester of college right now and looking to start saving for v-line+cheekbone reduction..Is anyone in the same boat as me? It'd be really nice to have a friend to make this journey with. I feel like life after surgery would be living to the fullest..
Does anyone have tips? I'm pretty good at saving money but how long would it take to save around $20k?

Hi been to view, it was so surprising, been there on last June and had consultation i was there for 3 hours all that time they were so packed with korean people waiting for their turn, one gone,another come, on and on. But when I went there last week, no body was in the waiting room. I got scared so I cross them off my list.

Babyrise it is a matters of which months you went . When I was in Korea June, all clinics is packed with people . In nov when I was there most clinics is empty until mid nov so don't be surprised and also the time . Morning usually doctor having surgery and consultation is usually in the afternoon

Hi, you came back to View for a second consultation? Or you did ps with them the first time and came back for another consultation for another procedure?

Soong sis, I had a consultation in the morning on June, this time it was at around 2 pm. People wait at lounge area before being ushered to separate rooms for the consultation.... Apart from the low season, I thought the old dr Lee wasn't there anymore is another reason for that too?

Andi, I was prepared to do a surgery when I was there for the first time, but then the person who speak English, the office manager, 3 days after my consultation, she quit, there was no way for me to set up a date for my surgery. No body else could understand me. Then, recently I contacted them and a girl named Ms. Kim answered me, but she's as organized and as helpful as the last person. I had to call a few times after sent my email to encourage her to answer my email , quite a few times. Even to set up a date for consultation! I had 3 other ps on my list and decided to do all I want I tlps!

Sorry! Typo~~ she wasn't as organized, I mean, she wasn't organized at all to the point I couldn't trust her to translate my concern and questions. I decided to hire a translator just because!

Hey I'm going to be there too around that time! Where r u staying?

I'm interested in TLps too but they have me foreigner pricing :sad:
The Difference is 2mil for rhino. Did you get quote with TLps?

They gave me foreign pricing too, I didn't think I'd choose them since they are so expensive! But I booked my consultation anyway just to see how good they are and what they'd suggest me doing. They were really tentative, didn't suggest more than what me n my friend need plus so many korean people queue. Those who queue for their post treatments, wow! I couldn't stop staring at their faces!!! They were so beautiful, yet they look natural enough.
Just to let u know, my friend has small face but boxey jaw, 3 other ps tell her to do jaw surgery, 1 even tell her to do zygoma. She felt so ugly by the time she finished her consultation with them. The last day in Seoul we went to Tlps, they've mention there's no way she need to do those. Her boxey jaw was just the result of very prominent muscle, she could treat that only with a Botox injection. I even emailed them and ask them a few times if they are sure with what she needs. Did they suggest her only Botox coz she wanted a natural outcome or because she didn't need it?. And they strongly advised and wrote. She DOESNT need! Lol
Finally about the pricing, coz me n my friend decided to do our surgeries there, I ask for a better price and i did get a very competitive price. Very much! After 2x bargaining...they even let me paid half in cash and half in credit.
Melissa, their in house translator is very helpful. She got me all the deals...

Hmm that's really honorable of then for not recommending all these procedures to make $$$ off your friend. Although, I emailed them for Rhino and they also recommend fat graft for my face too. No way in hell I am adding fat to my face!! I hate having excess fat on my face , but I think in Korea or Asian culture in general they like full faces, a sign that you're well fed lol.

And I also find it weird people want to reduce cheek bones. I find cheek bones so beautiful in women - why do you think Anerican models have such prominent check bones? Maybe it's just differences in idea of beauty...but I can't understand why reduce cheekbones!!

Oh, we're you able to confirm that with local Koreans? I got in contact with them also. ($4,500usd- bridge, tip, alar base) Plus $1,300 for eye. Yes, consider if you are traveling from a country that's much poorer you'd be kinda screwd!
Lucky I have until May to research!!