BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi, please tell me about your experience!! I was not considering this clinic anyway but want to know what happened.

Thanks, Andi

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I just came back from Seoul. Its been 16 days since surgery.

Did, double eyelid, medial epicanthoplasty, ptosis correction and full face fat grafting at ITEM. I am loving the results so far, especially the eyes. However will have to wait for at least 2 more weeks for fat graft swelling to go off.

Would you mind sharing photos??

Hi, when in December are u going? I should be flying there on the 7th dec probably

Hello everyone! Does anyone know of any translators that they could kindly recommend? I've found Z, N, and A's contacts, but would like to know if there are other options.

The decision to hire a translator has been a last-minute one, due to the sudden change of plans.

Also, I'm worried about their availability, as I'll be heading over to Korea in 2 week's time. Hence, a wider list of recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Please do kindly PM me!

Thank you so so much. >.<

Can't PM you. Can you share more?

Hmm all the clinics you mention are all the ones on the blacklisted clinics
After reading through the threads Im staying away from those places!!
I'd consider View, TLps, Migo, and a couple more for nose

I think pick two of those and book both on alternating days?

Doesn't hurt to arrange for both on different days in case one cancel if something comes up

hihi, i am two days post op from chin and jaw reduction surgeries with dr park, oz clinic. swelling is horrendous and i can hardly recognize myself :sad: hope the swelling subsides before i return. i be here for couple days more, if anyone like to meet up. will like to hear more from those on the recovery process for the same surgeries. btw, can anyone share what's the best way to get to incheon airport from gangnam area?