BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

rktmatjdgud You said that You had botox injection to reduce master muscles and achieve more rounder jaw shape. Can I aske You about something? :smile: I was searching a little bit about it and I want aske You about few things:
1) Is it true that the result doesn`t appear already after injection but after about 4 months?
2) Are this injections very painful?
3) I also read that when someone takes 3 times this injections the result will be pernament. What do You think about it?

BTW: I noticed that someone asked about VIP clinic. That is what I found on another forum about this clinic:
vip clinic had cut all my body (opened my head, ears, chest, around vagina). I have scars everywhere in my body just for a horrible nose now ! at first I just wanted to have a less bulbous and more projected nose. Now my nose is completely destroyed aesthetically and functionaly, dr lee had cut all my septal, putting a huge piece of bone rib. Now my nose is super elevated, deviated on the left, asymetric nostrils, bumped on the septal edge and hard like bone, painful when I do normal activity like blowing, or just touching my nose.. I can't do sports anymore or just kisssing someone without having my huge nose as obstacle..etc.. because this crazy dr lied to me, pretending that I'll have ear cartilage on the tip without mentionning that it'll be placed under the piece of rib bone ! joann and chloe have no moral ethical, and they will try to convince you to do others unnecessary procedure like they would sell a simple product.I've tried to contact them after that, and they replied with their usual fake smiles: " well honey I think your nose is more beautiful now (liars!) and if you're not happy dr lee can take everything out (after I paid 10500usd and got cut everywhere ?!) " Chloe will show you how annoying you are and this is how the story end, once you had paid, you become nothing.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everybody!

I'm out here in Seoul, Korea; Gangnam to be more specific. I had two-jaw surgery and a genio almost 2 weeks ago. I chose to do surgery with Everm Dental Clinic. So far, I'm really happy with my decision. I went to a few other consultations including View, Dream, BK (and went into Regen, but didn't consult). Let me know if I can help answer any questions for you. Also, I'm here until April 4th and recovering pretty fast, so if anyone would like to meet up to do touristy stuff or shopping or just grab a tea let me know!

AeRee

I was never on the list, so here is the updated list, I'm already recovering so hit me up if you want to meet:

February 2013
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances
Cherrykiss (Feb15-Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
MsNovember (Feb 18 - Mar 7) - confirmed!
Puffy123 (Feb 21-Mar 5) mrsbabydust AT gmail Dot com
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
NYC Angel (12th-27th) - confirmed
kianpark 17 (15-22) - confirmed consultation
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
AEREE (Feb 15th - April 4th) **I'm Here**
kisskissbang + mom (18 March - 31 March) Confirmed
itsumobaby (19th - 24 March)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)
daa_vaa (March 23rd)

April 2013
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)
HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked
SeekingBeauty (April 6th - 17th)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
turningpoint (14July-28July)

Hi Shhshh, I'm thinking of going during the labour day holiday week, 27apr to 4may I think. I am stalking these forums and the various PS websites gathering the information. BTW What PS r u planning to do?

Hey Shhshh, saw that u r doing abdomen lipo? R u from Singapore? I did laser lipo before but it was done by SG doc, u can PM if need any advice.

Anyone gg korea PS during 27apr to 4may?im gg alone and it's abit scary since it is the first time for me to do PS overseas....:help: anyone?

Hi chloemaestro, i m from singapore. I planning to do lipo on abodmen and thighs and rhinplastory. I flyin to korea from 10 -23 may. Spoilt with choices. I have few clinic in mind. Item is the cheapest clinic all plastic surgery compared to jw, vip, bk. But i more or less settle w shimmian for rhinplastory since they only do nose sounds and 365mc for lipo. Where u did ur lipo laser? How much? And what ps u gg to do?

Why don't you add your name in the travelling list, more easier to navigate you :smile:

Shhshh, I did mine with an SG doc not sure if the name will get deleted, its at Amaris-b. it cost abt S$3000+ per spot when i did it a few years ago. PM me your email if wan the details. Anyways i'll b doing my eyes in Korea, din wan to go for anything major first. Was thinking of gg tieum. Ya I saw tis blog of a girl who did hers in ITEM, search for dowager blog but it seems like a promo for item clinic but it documents her PS journey, maybe u can check it out.

I've had it done before

1) Is it true that the result doesn`t appear already after injection but after about 4 months?
No. In the first month or two it may seem like nothing is happening. After the 2 month mark you should start seeing a reduction happening until the 3rd month.
2) Are this injections very painful?
The injections just feel like injections.
3) I also read that when someone takes 3 times this injections the result will be pernament. What do You think about it?
False. After the 3rd round, and the botox wears off, your muscles will seem JUST A BIT more relaxed than prior to the injection. But the difference is negligible. If you want to prolong the effect, than during the 9 months, don't chew gum, don't chew too hard, don't grind your teeth, go to your dentist and get a mouth guard. These helped.