BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

EverM has received positive reviews (two forumers have been there so far, but this is just from what I can recall at the back of my head), and EverM has a reputation of being really safe.

You may also wanna check out AT Aesthetic. Dr. Park Heung Sik has a reputation of being accident-free for 20 over years.
http://www.atro.co.kr/

Good luck! :flowers:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, is the pain bearable after your jaw surgery? could you share your experience?

Thank you so much Hiyori!

That's very good to know about EverM, I don't recall ever reading anything negative about their clinic either, the only thing is they won't do a lift as far as I know but I'm still interested to hear more about them.

I'll check out AT Aesthetic right now and I'm trying to find out as much as I can about TL Plastic Surgery and Pitangui too :smile:

Dear all,
I'm planning to go Korea for plastic surgery (Square jaw/cheekbone/eyes) in 2014 so I've begun email correspondence with clinics such as Cinderella, Banobagi, Grand, BK, Wonjin and Life. I was very impressed with Jewelry but didn't email them since they don't have English coordinator (although they replied me to say they have a Chinese one). Some comments and questions based on my email correspondences below:

Cinderella- prices quoted are super high and this clinic recommended the most procedures. Taking out hair transplant which no other clinic mentioned, it still cost 32.5mil won which is DOUBLE the average quotation of all other clinics!

Banobagi- has a good reputation so I will definitely visit them for consultation. I am recommended "All-for-one" and 3D Rotation Malar Reduction. Can anyone who has done these surgeries before share your experience with me? Hebe mentioned sagging is possible in the email so I'm a lil worried.

BK - I had video conf with Anna Jeong and Dr Kim himself. He shouted at me over Skype just because I turned my head instead of tilting (as he wanted to scan my face to deem suitability for surgery). It was an awkward consultation thereafter and I must say he turned me off. Not sure if Anna has had plastic surgery but as a clinic representative, her looks do not appeal to me.

Wonjin- the stimulated picture they sent back to me after ages (ok maybe 3 weeks?) is rather nice in a natural way, but the changes are very subtle which makes me wonder if the surgery is worth it? I have very small eyes and hoping to get somewhat dolly big eyes. Heh... Anybody went to Wonjin for eyes, cheekbone or jaw? Please give a shoutout!

Lastly, Life - I was trying to reach Wonjin on some portal and the system encouraged me to send the same enquiry just by ticking some other clinics. So I choose Life since it was one of the options. I was intending to ignore them (the consultant actually called me two times on my mobile to ask me to provide my picture for stimulation so I had the impression that they don't have much business). But!!!!! It seems like the Before&After picture that has everyone going "wow!!" at Grand; specifically Yoon Hyun-Sook with her two-jaw surgery (featured on Grand main website) but looks two decades younger is done by the doctor Sewhan Rhee who is now at Life Plastic Surgery!!! I made this discovery after seeing her posing with the doctor on Life's website; she even scribbled something and signed on the Polaroid. The consultant confirmed that Dr Rhee did her two-jaw when I asked. I guess he got famous for her startling change and decided to start his own clinic? Can anyone confirm this? I'm not sure if I should hand my face to him since this clinic is virtually unheard of, think it just started not long ago? If anyone is a past patient of Dr Rhee, please PM me!

So I have learnt that doctors come and go, esp at the bigger clinics/hospital) so when looking at Before&After it is also important to know which doctor performed the surgery! It would be such a disaster to go to a clinic by their pictures when the doctor responsible for the change is long gone but the clinic continue to promote using the same patients.

Hey is your trip confirmed? A consultant told me it is better to go during colder months so I won't feel hot and stuffy with the bandages but I prob can't make it any sooner due to $$. I was thinking May /June 2914 too.

i just wanted to share one of my favourite before and after from DAPRS (http://daprs.com/ - they don't have an english site yet). i found this on the korean cafes/forum and she is also one of the models they use. their facial contouring is crazy. if your looking for dramatic result without screws or plates i'd look into them.

i read her entry and she said she did: cheek, jaw and vline. in her after photos it looks like she had fat graft but it is actually the complimentary(?) PRP treatment they gave her in her postop care.

before
[​IMG]

3-5 days after surgery
[​IMG]

1 week after surgery
[​IMG]

2 weeks after surgery
[​IMG]

3 months after surgery
[​IMG]

6 months
[​IMG]

doctor: dr lee sangwoo
- apparently he is known to have a cutting method that minimise bleeding, that is why her swelling on the peak days doesn't look as bad as some other people that have done facial contouring

Wonjin were my first choice after knowing about them through a CNN report, I had a lengthy online consultation and booked an appointment but then I read a couple of warnings against them claiming that many of their before and afters were photoshopped and apparently lawsuits over botched surgeries so I couldn't go through with it, here's someone's experience:

#

Thank you mwol although I get a "Referral Denied" message when I click on the links. If it's not too much trouble, any chance of uploading them via www.tinypic.com? I'm really curious to see the results! lol

Nice pictures! I hope my swelling goes down quickly like hers, cos I'm planning V-line surgery on 10th Dec and hopefully at Christmas I'll look somewhat normal.

I think that doctor did the same V-line surgery the surgeon at JK Hospital recommended me. Which is just cutting the bone but without T-osteotomy (which requires fixation plates to be inserted later). I'm glad cos can avoid having plates in the face which can later cause problems and pain. I recommend everyone wanting V-line surgery with T-osteotomy and metal plates to find out whether that method is really necessary, because if the doctor can do a method without plates and still give u an ideal result, that would be less problematic.

ah ok i fixed them :smile: when do you plan on going??

oh these are my other favourites from DAPRS ^^

girl #1 - jaw, cheek, vline
[​IMG]

girl #2 - eyes (ptosis, epi, lateral), rhinoplaty, cheek, jaw, vline
[​IMG]

girl #3 - eyes (ptosis, epi, lateral), rhinoplaty, cheek, jaw, vline
[​IMG]

girl #4 - jaw, cheek, vline
[​IMG]

hi makeover, i'm in usa also and looking into going to Korea early next year.
Did you decide on a clinic?
I have to wait awhile before I can pm you.

Hi kimjoo,

I truly appreciate you sharing your experience with two-jaw:]

May I ask you, why did you not consult at EverM? Did you know about EverM at the time?