BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Lexethan,
How much did VIP charge u for ur surgery?
They quoted me US$6000 for silicon and US$11k for rib cartilage. They also recommend mid-face augmentation which costs us$2000 for silicon and $3k for cartilage.
Were u able to negotiate the price at all? And also do u mind pm me the b&a? Sorry for a lot of questions.. thank you!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey just wanna ask how did you email view? because i cant seem to find their email address anywhere. thanks

Oh I went through their consultation form:

http://viewclinic.com/bbs/write.php?bo_table=view03_04

제 목=topic
예약일=reservation date오전=morning 오후=afternoon 시 = h 분 = min
이 름 = name
이메일=email
패스워드 = password, for checking your post
연락처=where can you be contacted (work/home)
답변메일받기 = email me the answer
옵 션=option
내용=for internal use
링크 =link
파일첨부=attachment
왼쪽의 글자를 입력하세요.=input the characters in the image (on the left)

Thanks to Shinnyglittery for translation

Omg recovery from V-line surgery is really tough, I had my surgery yesterday. If I'd known how physically tough it would be, I really might not have done it. Maybe I'm a weakling, heh. But I think many would find it really tough. Not only is there quite a lot of pain from injections and swelling, u can't eat the whole day and I couldn't have a single drop of water for about 12 hours. Cos of general anaesthesia, u can easily throw up. I barely slept a wink cos I was in too much discomfort.

JK really does everything to help u thru the process, though. They provided me a really nice Chinese nurse assistant called Xiaoyi to take care of me overnight yesterday, she stayed with me in a 2-bed hospital room to assist me with everything like ice packs, walking me to the bathroom (because u can't even walk properly after General anaesthesia), and to translate what I need to the Korean nurse. Apart from the overnight nurse, usually there's an English translator who takes care of me in the clinic, this Korean lady called Yaewon who is super-sweet.

They also got a limo to take me from JK to my hotel this morning. Usually the overnight nurse and limo services will have a charge, but they've given me these services for free. :smile: I've heard clinics usually charge foreign patients more though, so maybe they give these perks to make up for it, heh.

Btw Dr Kim spent 3 hrs on my V-line surgery. He's a really nice doctor. (I know I keep saying the staff are really nice, but it's true! lol) Hope the results will be great!

They actually quoted me pretty high.. 9,000 for v-line! I wonder if this means only the chin or the chin and the back of the jaw (mandible). They did respond back in english, but haven't responded back when i asked what exactly is v-line.

Hi girl, how much did you do for your V-line? Im planning to do V-line next year:smile:

Hi Cinderella! I'm going almost same dates as you!

23rd Jan to 6th Feb!

Omg that's awesome!!! We should meet up! I'll b lonely when Keching leaves. :sad:
I booked my trip and the date is actually jan 21st - February 2nd...
What r u planning to get done and do u know which clinic u r going to?

Hey winter,in yoru opinion what is the best way to pay for the surgery,especially when it's a huge amount?

Lets say I have an american account with chase bank,can I just hand that card over to the clinic and they charge me right there,or is it a complicated process?

Also,great job for going through with v line,im excited for you and I cant wait to come to korea,ill be there on the fourth? Did you hire a translator and if not how did you find the hospital?

Hi, the V-line in JK is US9k. U will have to pay more if u want absorbable fixation plates, but most pple just use normal fixation plates because the plates can't be felt or seen anyway.

I had also emailed ID and they quoted me about US$8500, but I read some bad stuff about ID. I'm sure there are some other reputable clinics which can quote u a lower price than US$9k though. In fact when I arrived at Incheon airport, I saw many brochures for plastic surgery clinics there! (I've never seen such brochures in any other country's airport, lol) So u can look at the brochures and find out more about other clinics. JK didn't have brochures in the airport though, as far as I know they don't really advertise much.

Good luck for your V-line next year~ Be prepared though, it's not an easy process, but can give dramatic results. :smile:

Well if u dare to, u could bring it in cash. I would do that if I had a daytime flight to Seoul, but if your flight is overnight as mine was, then u wouldn't wanna do that because u probably wouldn't dare to sleep if your bag contained so much money. :P

I paid using my Singapore DBS credit card using the MasterCard function. U can pay with your Chase card if it has a MasterCard or Visa function, those are accepted anywhere. But I had to call my bank and activate the card's overseas usage, u may have to do that too. Unfortunately if u pay by card, there may be extra charges. I had to pay a 3% fee on the total, so out of the US$9k, that's a US$270 fee. :sad: I think mastercard charged a 1% fee and DBS charged a 2% fee. So u should check with your bank on what extra fees will be charged. So u save quite a bit by paying in cash.

For me, I scheduled my consultation before my flight, to save time and hassle. I didn't hire a translator because JK provides English and Chinese translators anyway. And I paid for a limo bus to take me from the airport to JK, it's quite ex though, US$80 for 1-way and US$150 for 2-ways (which is from the hotel back to Incheon airport for my return flight). But I knew I needed it cos i'd be too exhausted after my overnight flight to take the train or public transport. U could save money by instead taking the airport bus to the Gangnam area, and then taking a cab to the clinic ure going to. It'd probably cost more like US$20 total instead. :smile:

Thank you so much for your advices. When I come to clinic , I will become a actress, ^^

Sorry you, I don't see your message on my wall. I will find more information about best clinic to nose job. And do you think about I need hire a translator Korean to help me in Korea???
Because I have a little scare when I come to Korea alone.

Did you ask a friend to translate your message to View Clinic into korean? I want to try to see if an inquiry in korean will get me a better deal as well...