BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

i believe its muscle ..like red meat tissue, but I could be wrong, cause on bk's site, they had the option: autologous fat grafting love band, filler, and autologous tissue love band created by one of their doctors..... so thats strange... google said autologous means transfer of tissue from one area to another. I only saw it on their site and not on any other english translated sites

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to take a look at your friends' before and after pictures if it isn't too much trouble. Thanks!

ah shame... i don want surgery at bk...
i asked about skin bcuz i heard about skin aegyosal and i don know if it was autolog skin or alloderm... i read about alloderm, it's other people's skin? if i get skin graft i want it to be my own skin... if not fillers or maybe fat graft and fillers, maybe some of the fat stays

Oh, really have 4 Vietnamese, because I have a chance talk with one girl Vietnamese live in California. I and she will go to Korea in Feb 2014, after Lunar New Year.:yahoo:

I read on a plastic surgery site called "realself.com" that a doctor reported that one of his patents in the past had alloderm put in the lips and it harden over time therefore he does not recommend it....it would suck if it hardened under our eyes!...alloderm is a cadaver's dead tissue..eww lol

Hey guys is the a way to withdraw money from my visa debit card/chase bank account in korea so I can pay my dr cash,as opposed to bringing the money on the plane(that's too risky,n it makes me nervous). Also I don't feel like paying with a card because a 20percent discount is a lot.for instance 20 percent of $20,000 is $4000.. Who wants to pay an extra $4000,that money can be used to buy food.. There must be a way for me to withdraw money from my bank account while in korea,not in the u.s.,I just need to find it

Hi com I'll be going to korea in February and I'd like to have 2 jaw and rhino done at the same time but I'm told its risky.would it b ok if I saw ur before and after pics or just after and is it ok to get facial contour and rhino or is it too painful.ty

U can try to apply for a credit that doesn't charge foreign trAnsaction fee..

There are a lot of Citi bank branches in Korea, if you have a Citi bank account in the US, you may want to contact your bank to see whether it's possible to withdraw money from you account in Korea and whether there's a fee involved. Be ready to spend some time in the Citi bank here when you withdraw your money.
I brought some travelers Checks with me and it took them an hour to get my chech changed to Korean money and they charged me a fee. I went to a Korean bank the second time, it was a lot faster and there was no fee.

All you need is just up activate the ATM card and credit card . I have tried it, Withdrawal fees is free using Citibank ATM card but the limit is depends on whether which membership you are . You can also apply the credit withdrawal via credit card but check on the fees . Certain country is interest free and you can get an instant check or bank draw from the ATM machine and you can use it in hotels and major shops . Traveller cheque is no longer popular and if most foreign bank don't accept

which banks in Mainland (or HK) have branches in Korea? what are the easiest banks to withdraw money from Korea without huge fees? does anyone know?

Many member in forum send to me message to ask me : Why I know translator? She is a member in forum? She is a person of clinic ? .v.v.

Because I have only 125 message, I need to save message. :nogood: So I think I will talk clearly how I meet my translator.

My friend had did plastic surgery in Korea. And she have a good result, now she is very beautiful. My friend just go alone to Korea, and she hire translator to help her make deal with clinic, take care for her after plastic surgery. My friend have a good comment with translator.

My friend talk me email of translator. After that, I sent email to her and I talk I want to consult with my list clinic. She said ok, and she send email by Korean to clinic. After 2 days, I receives all file answer of clinic by Vietnamese

She talk Vienamese very good, so I think maybe she is a fake Korean. So I talk " I want to meet you in coffee shop". She said ok, and I have a chance to meet her. She is really a Korean, and she talk Vietnamese and English very well. Specially, she had did plastic sugery , she look very beautiful.

Beside that, she tell with me some dark history about one clinic on my list. She said: Because I’m a woman like you, I don’t want everybody have a bad result so I know something is not good, I must to warning you. But … If you still want go to this clinic, I still help you.

I’m thank her for that.

Because we are a foreigner, we don’t know Korean, we can’t see information about clinics in Korea forum . Meanwhile, information in korean forum always have more truth stories. We just can find information in website, and website of clinic don’t talk with us: how many time clinic had did bad result.

I'm on Day 13 post-op after my V-line surgery. I came home on Day 11 and I had no more visible swelling, so my family don't seem to suspect anything. In fact, by day 9 I was already walking around Seoul, although I still had minor swelling. Right now I can still feel some swelling on my face, but I look natural and normal already. :smile:

I heal really fast though, so others will probably take a bit longer to heal. I was eating solid food by day 3, and eating meat by day 11. But most pple can only eat solid food by day 7, eat meat at day 21.

I really got to give some advice. Be very careful about whether u wanna ask for a pointy chin. If too much chin bone is removed, u may regret it. I specifically asked my surgeon that I DON'T want a pointy chin, and so my chin is not very sharp. But still when I smile, I notice that there's a clear V-line effect and the chin looks a bit longer because it's narrower. I'm satisfied with my result because it looks nice, but I'm SO relieved I told the surgeon that I didn't want a pointy chin. Because if he made it just a bit pointier and sharper than it is now, I may look very unnatural.

To see what I mean, look at Angelababy's chin when she smiles. It looks much pointier than when she's not smiling.
http://www.jaynestars.com/news/plastic-surgery-the-maturation-of-angelababy/

If you ask for a pointy chin, and the surgeon removes too much bone, u may have a fake-looking chin that looks strange. Especially when u smile. Just something to consider :smile:

So I called citibank and the lady I spoke to said that there's a limit as to how much money you can withdraw while in korea..so I'm guessing above $10,000 is too much..I decided to just wire the money to the surgeons bank account,that seems easier,but I wanted to knw has anyone done that before and is the fee high?