BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

doudouattsu,

you can put your name in the January group if you like... we already have a group and so far everybody is going in January...

January 2014 Group

trishul : change of plans will go in mid Jan 2014 (12th or 18th for 2 weeks) kakaoID :ladyboss

keching : 15 January - 27 January 2014 (trip confirmed)

sundaelove :

Please put your names and dates, dear forumers... We can chat in kakao, the January and February Group is made, please put yourself to the list if you wanna be added to the group or just let me know:smile: Thank you ;)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cinderella123, do you have kakaoID? Please put yourself to the list, maybe we can meet up there with the rest of the January group to give support for each other!:smile:

wintergirl88,

Congrats for your surgery! May I know where did you do your V-line surgery and how much did it cost you?:smile:

diortime,

Would you mind to share your B&A? If you don't want to post it publicly, I will send you my email through pm... Thanks a lot!:smile::smile:

January 2014 Group

trishul : change of plans will go in mid Jan 2014 (12th or 18th for 2 weeks) kakaoID :ladyboss

sundaelove :

January 2014 Group

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th

makeover, do you have kakao?

doudouattsu,

you can copy-paste from the post above and write in your name in there... or you can copy from here and put in your name to make it easier.. Do you have Kakao ID as well? We have a group discussion for January so we can meet up as well while we're in Korea. Let me know if you're wish to be added to the group (in KakaoTalk Messenger).

January 2014 Group

doudouattsu : 8 January -

trishul : change of plans will go in mid Jan 2014 (12th or 18th for 2 weeks)
kakaoID :ladyboss

sundaelove :

February - March 2014 Group

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th

Hi! My trip is confirmed on 23rd January 2014 to 6th February 2014. KakaoID sundaelove.

Hi
My Kakao ID : Thuy Trang
After Lunar New Year in VietNam, maybe on 5th February, I will go to Korea ^^

I'm planning to get an eyelid surgery in Korea and I'm thinking of going around late Feb or early March? I'm travelling alone so iit'd be nice to meet up with some people in korea! my kakaotalk Id is luciiiaz add me to the group please :smile:

Has any of you guys visited or emailed Teiumps recently? I know that they've been merged with the ATclinic and so I'm curious as to how they arrange the doctors/ the quality now. Does Dr. Kwon still perform eyelid surgeries or are things really different? Thankssssss guyssss :smile:

anyone went to faceline for consultation?i drop them a message in Chinese to ask for quotation for v line and zygoma. they replied saying zygoma cost will be 7.5m and v line will be 15-22m...thats freaking expensive. i am interested in faceline because the doctor gave dramatic yet natural result to the girls on 'let me in'. sometimes i notice the contestant had droopy skin before v line and zygoma but after the operation i couldnt see the sagging skin
anymore.

i was in Korea last year planning to do vline and zygoma but after consultation with dr park whereby he told me i am under the highrisk group for skin sagging if i ever undergo zygoma due to excess fats in my face.zzzzz.

i am also planning to do aq and fat graft early next year. i had a fat graft last year and most of the fats had been absorb...maybe its because i did not go for the second fat graft which i am supposed to.

as i am trying to avoid invasive surgery like v line i was thinking of doing acculift and fat graft first to see whether i will have a smaller face before going for v line.

Uh I'm Winter, but that post you're replying to isn't written by me, it's a person called wanabepretty. :P

Hi Trishsul,

I did my V-line surgery at JK hospital almost 3 weeks ago. JK charges US$9k for V-line surgery. But I chose to pay an extra US$1k for dissolvable fixation plates, I think most clinics will charge u more for those plates because they are much more expensive than the normal plates. I heard that most JK patients just use the normal plates, but I'm a bit OCD and I can't stand having a foreign material in my body permanently.

I think US$9k is considered quite a normal price, but there are some places like OZ and ID (please don't go to ID, I heard scary stuff about it) that charge a bit less, and places like TLPS that charge quite abit more.

Good luck :smile:

Hi Wintergirl88

Sound like you really satisfied with JK service. I am pointing JK next year.
If you would share B/A pic, it would help me more confidence with them.

Cheer !!! :flowers::flowers::flowers: