BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Heyy,ty for your help,you helped a lot. Im srry when insaid mwol i meant,marir. Marir is another forumer who told me the price his friend paid. I think i know what to do now. I wonder if you pay the translator up front or after? Im just afraid shes gonna be only after commission. I want to pay no more than $15,000 to $20,000 tops and she tells me its impossible. Ill decide whether to use her services or not wothin the next couple of weeks. The person at the hotel im staying literally offered to give me free translating services.shes sweet. Btw ill tell you where im staying when i get to korea n good luck with your surgeries.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The maximum limit of cash withdraw from korean ATM machines is KRW1,000,000.- per day. and I think korean bank charge KRW1.000.- service charge on the exchange rate, so it is not worth and troublesome if you plan to withdraw cash from ATM.

I visited a few clinics and so far felt most comfortable with Dr. O from Banobagi, he had a suitable plan and appeared to be the most experienced, most importantly he didn't suggest things I didn't need the way others have done which I felt was a big plus and listened very well to what I wanted.

My biggest concern was droopiness and sagging but he explained that this won't be an issue because my upper cheeks are hollow and the work will be limited to the mandible area (shaving the sides and muscle reduction).

Will update later as things progress.

I booked Lex hotel for my trip. If you have a free times after you did plastic surgery, you can go to hotel to meet me, haha
With my translator, I will pay for her in last day I stay in Korea. If you have a person who will help you like that, that's so great ^^ . I wish you all the best and hope can see you in Korea

Hey guys! New user here who migrated over from Soompi...
Will be going to Seoul from 4/10-4/19 to get Laminate on my teeth and revision double eyelid surgery (non-incisional).
Please reply if you will be going during this time! I'll give you my kakao ID!
I will be going to my original clinicto get revision, because they are trustworthy and they did a good job the first time, but it just got too small for my liking....Hopefully they can fix it!

hi everyone,
I just arrived to Seoul yesterday to have my nose surgery like nose tiplasty, nose alar reduction and nose implant. I visited Grand and iTem on thr first day in Seouk then will heading to Wonjin today.
I like iTem Dr surgery proceture but I didnt like the way Dr consulted he talked very little.
is everyone give me an idea which clinic should I go beweet iTem or TLPS or Wonjin thankyou

Hi Shuong,
Did you bring a translator with you? and which doctor did you have the consultation with, what is his name? I have an appointment with Item too, but not until next month.

Dear Suong, I wish all the best for you. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

I've been doing a lot of financial research lately. This may sound like a complete shock to most of you (because it was to me) but all financial sites such as Money Sense say the worst way to bring money for traveling nowadays is by exchanging currency and bringing cash. The best way would be charging on credit cards. Basically it goes:

Credit cards > Debit cards > Exchanging Cash

The reason for this is because credit cards are able to get the best rate. Even with the 2-3% foreign transaction rate charged on top, it's still a better deal to charge everything on credit cards. Debit cards, on the other hand, also charges the 2-3% rate PLUS a flat transaction fee. You generally lose about 6-8% through cash exchange. Soooo with all this info, unless the clinic can offer me a 10% discount with cash, I will be paying with my credit card.

The limit you're referring to per day, is it just that particular abm bank's limit? Can I choose another abm bank to do another withdrawal? I think I can still get a better exchange rate through abm withdrawal than cash exchange.

Check with Citibank, they have service called "emergency cash" w/ Citigold acct. Could be withdrawl up to 10k daily (dont remember exactly) doulbe check on that.:smile::smile: