BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi babyrose12

Ofcourse. i'm very new to this forum so, in a few days I can send you message you got kakao talk? or whatsapp? will send you private message soon : )

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good point, Neverperfect :smile:. After I wrote the post, I asked myself that too. In a way, I wanted a "smaller" face and thinner face. But I tend to lose the fat right under my cheekbones. Lacking fat in that area would make any face more gaunt and accentuate the Zygoma, making them more prominent.

That's the reason behind my decision to get a Zygoma reduction. I believe Thermage has a role in it :sad:

Now I have found the Kakao Talk application ^^" but I couldn't register because I don't use my SIM. I'm on wifi and in order to register, you will need to retrieve their four digit number that they send to your phone number. I guess I will have to do without one until I get back home. I do have LINE though (don't know why it ain't popular for most forumers here). I had never heard of Kakao before I started reading PurseBlog Forum!

Hi pichu ok ^^ I'll be waiting ~ I was trying to pm u it didn't work... I have kakao ID I wanted to pm u with T_T

Snooker thank u for your information ^^ that's really good to know. If u don't mind would you send me your b&a pictures?

I also would like to have smaller cheeks, but I thought that liposuction slims only the lower part of the face.
Looking on internet, however, I've read that Thermage is a type of face lift...?
In any case, where did you do it?
I tried for a long time, but I haven't found anyone who told me how to reduce the upper area of the face (cheekbone area), but I don't have big bones, so I don't know what to do...

I wish I could say the same thing but I'm only ten days post op and I'm miserable because I'm very swollen and I'm hiding away in a foreign country, not getting to see my kids :"((. I have not slept yet since last night, feeling so down.

I planned to go for plastic surgery in SMPS but there are not much reviews on it to convince me that that is a reliable hospital in korea. Sometimes too exp or cheap a package will put u off.anyone with some info on this hospital can please advise me.tks

hi all,

I had been reading the first few hundreds pages actually, but was getting overloaded with all the information. haha.

I am interested in getting liposuction (priority) and breast implants (if possible to do everything at one go). I had read that 365mc and Stardom PS are recommended for liposuction but i can't seem to find any website / email of Stardom PS while googling. Any kind soul who know anything about Stardom PS?

Also, any recommendation on a particular surgeon who is skilled at liposuction? Would prefer to get a recommended surgeon than clinic/ centre. :smile:

babyrose12, how was the recovery for face contouring, are you still swollen I like to find out more from you on which of your doctors do what procedure and the prices. I cant PM, so can you write to me or whatsapp me?

So what are the top places for zyg and v line... me and my gf want to go and have this done.
my gf always was to do her boobs and lips.. but i told her to go the u.s. for those
but we want to do v line in korea.

Where to consider..