BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Really? Someone said awhile back its affiliated with the line. You can find the line logo at the bottom of their site.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your nose looks perfect now. I am really happy for you. :smile:

Been too busy with life that i've been away from the forum for awhile. Anyway, previously, i had a full facial fat graft, undereye bag repositioning and non-incision double eyelid surgery done.

Following up with my earlier post, i am going back to korea on Feb7(I will stay till Feb13) for consultation on 2nd fat graft on my forehead and lipo on my tights. I'm planning to do operation on May or Oct when I'm there for holiday instead of business travel. Also, i am going to derm to get some procedures done. So if anyone is interested in meeting up, please PM me, for privacy reason, i will not pose my kakao ID here.

Sharing some insights, if you are confident and know clearly what you want to achieve, you do not need to hire a translator. You can save the cash for good food after the surgery. Earlier today I've made appointment with 2 hospitals and a derm. Just be patient with speaking with the phone operator & expect a few calls to finalize things.

Hi naturetea good for u ^^ n good luck with your procedure. Just wondering what procedure are u going to do visiting dermatologist ?

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy I finally settled at one clinic to do my surgeries tomorrow~ =D

Wish me luck.

By the way I just want to share my experiences.

I reached Seoul on the 23rd Jan at 4.30pm, took a bus and reached the hotel at 6.30pm. Was kind of late but I still manage to visit one clinic... My original plan was to have visits on 23rd (Thurs) and 24th (Fri) and have my surgeries set on 25th (Sat). However, it didn't happen. I was so upset throughout the entire Sunday as I'm afraid I didn't have enough recovery time! By the way I'm returning on the 6th Feb (Thurs).

My advice to everyone is please research well. Negotiate well and please negotiate. I was quoted more than 15m won and my final surgery cost is nearly 50% lesser. So please know where you stand and don't get ripped off (a little is fine - people has mouths to feed but just not so much you build your own statue in his/her town without knowing! haha).

Another thing to highlight is that... There are like millions of plastic surgery clinics in Korea. It's an advantage if you speak mandarin because most clinics already have in house mandarin speaking consultants.

I'll be doing the following surgeries tomorrow and I can only share the experiences of the surgeries I have done. I will share with you what I think and whether I'm satisfied based on a personal perspective only.

1) chin implant
2) full face fat graft
3) arm liposuction
4) thigh liposuction

And once again, wish me luck! =D Yay! Finally I can sleep peacefully tonight!

Hi Babyrose12! Thanks so much! :smile: Previously, i had fraxel dual, subcision and dot peeling done for facial scars. Now im looking into getting subcision, dot peeling, black heads removal via gentle laser. Also getting mole removal as well. I am template to get cool sculpting on my arms.

All the best to you! Do share with us your recovery process! I am worried about the recovery process for thigh lipo. :sad:

sundaelove,
Wishing you a successful surgery and happy healing!!

! Commiserations! How did your surgery turn out? To be honest I don't really blame them for not giving me a good job because for one, I didn't go for a full nose job but just tip and alar, and I was of the opinion hat I wasn't qualified enough to try to tell a surgeon what I wanted. because of this I felt for some time that it was my fault that my change wasn't complete in a sense, because it was me who chose to do things the way I did and the surgeon was right to be disdainful of me. Ho-hum.

When're you planning to go for revision? I am only one day post-op (yes, the amaxing ladies managed to force the bank to process my payment- no idea how they did it, but wahey!) so it's still too early to tell. If you don't mind could I reserve judgement until my splint finally comes off next week? It's looking decent so far, although judging by what I look now I fear the change may be too drastic and I would be caught out when I go back (but yo them people think all Asians look the same :P).

I have to say though the staff in the operating room are extremely profesional- they seriously know what they are doing. It really is completely different to what I'd experienced last year, which just goes to show that it's such a hit-and-miss.

Hi All

Im new to this forum, has been posting in cozy.

Im planning to go seoul in May, anybody keen in joining? =)

fyi, i have done the following;

zygoma reduction, mandible, chin implant, face fats removal
* done with Dr song 2 yrs ago, very unhappy with the results

revision zygoma, rhinoplasty, aculift (fats removal)
* done with Regen last yr Aug 2013. Am very happy with the results, intend to go back this may to do my eyes, v-line and silicon implant for my cheeks (i have very flat face fr side view if u know what i mean)

i have a question. If i catch a cold/running nose/blocked nose during my healing period or just right after the rhinoplasty surgery, can i still use tissue to clean and blow my nose?

i learnt that we are supposed to sleep elevated facing the ceiling position after surgery, how many days must we sleep in this position? as i'm more comfortable sleeping sideways with my face and body at the side.

Hi forumers,

Had my face/neck lift, forehead/brow lift, fatgraft, smile lift, lower blepharoplasty, lateral canthoplasty on 31/12/13. I'm back in my home country now and still recovering. I researched and read this forum a lot before I left for Seoul but in the end I just went to 1 clinic and did everything there.

It is important that you like the doctor because I believe it's the vibe you get that usually help you to pick the right one.

Good luck