BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Did you go to Aone? I think Dr. Kwon is the only one doing smile lift?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u cannot blow ur nose right after the surgery. i hav the same concern as u cos i have very bad sinus every morning. just use a tissue to wipe it off gently. Even until now, i try not to blow my nose whenever i want to sneeze, i use mouth instead. haha

i have been slping elevated for the past 4 mths, maybe im more kiasu. =p by right 1-3mths should be enough, u can check with ur doc

Hey

I wish to get a chin augmentation (implant). I am considering Korea, for they have lower costs as far as plastic surgery is concerned. I am a bit worried, however, that being a caucasian I may not be their standard patient. Will that make any difference to surgery results? Also, what kind of price tag should I expect for chin augmentation and which clinic would you suggest?

Thanks a lot for anyone who finds time to help me with these questions!

Hi... I just had my chin augmentation. Plus some other stuff. I'm still swelling so may not be able to show you nice photos.

But I like what I see. For chin augmentation, I would think that it's at a range of $2m won to $3m won.

Glad you like what you see Sundaelove! It's a good start anyway, congrats on your surgery!

As far as chin augmentation, I got quoted 2.1M won for augmentation with filler at TLPS (two syringes) and 2M for filler at Pitangui. I ultimately went with an implant at Pitangui for 3.2M.

Hihi muppets! How are you feeling now? I hope everything is going well and it's starting to look beautiful for you. My personal experience at Pitangui was very distressing, I plan to go for revision in May I think. My tip is very bulbous and my chin implant is kinda manly looking. Also, my post-op care was minimal and I feel like the doctor didn't wanna take my suggestions.

Hopefully when the splint comes off, it's a better but you type of reaction. Where they don't really know what's changed, except you're prettier! ^^ Maybe more drastic will be a great thing as opposed to not having barely any change at all.

Hi, would you mind sharing how did you negotiate? I'm really really bad at negotiating, so really hope I can learn from you.

Hi,
did you happened to know this SMPS hospital?any ideas how is the hospital like?I will wanna know how to negiotiate a better price bcos what some hospital/clinic code me is too high.tks

Smps is way too expensive... I think a little over. Of course they can earn foreigners money but honestly they need to be fair as well...

I visited smps in singapore (they have consultants in singapore) and they give me sky high prices... so I just didn't even think of them!

Hahaha... I didn't do the negotiating... like u... I was bad at it so my bf negotiated on my behalf instead. But I can give u a rough gauge of how much is the reasonable pricing for each op u wanna do.

For eg full face fat graft should be 1.5m won max. Chin implant 2m won...

PM me and let me know what u r planning to do. Will try my best to help.