BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yeah OZ clinic are good for other surgeries. I have read good reviews for rhinoplasty and calf reduction (which I think he specializes in) but for eyelid surgery I have only heard bad reviews, so I would avoid if you wanna get eyelid surgery!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not send my photo to samsung n only asked for a quote for zygoma n vline..thery quoted me 8 and 12m respectively which is ridiculous.i heard there is only one doc at samsung.... So its worrying.

Peoole had mentioned tt its impossible for wonjin to quote such low price and view has thesame price as wonjin n stil locals go to them.i dun wan to compromise quality with price but if we can get a good quality with cheaper price, why not?

If we do the surgery together,the price should be much lower, anesthesiologit is already paid, we are already prep,blood test conducted and OT ready.. A significant discount is actually reasonable.... N the operation time for two surgery is only an additional 15 to 20 min compare to we do just one procedure

According to their website they have 3 board-certified plastic surgeons and one Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. But it is quite a small team, so maybe it does factor into the price.

Thanks for saying they quoted you a high price too. Quality is very important to me more than paying a cheaper price. But I honestly believe we can get good quality surgeries without being over charged. When are you coming to Seoul? I plan on coming in March and so far I plan on checking out ID, JW, and Smallface

I'm also gonna get nose and eye surgery too. When are you going to Seoul? I am thinking of going there in Dec cos I heard that we won't be able to wash our face and hair after surgery for about 3-4 days so colder temperature means I won't perspire too much. :smile:

I think most probably i will get an translator so that whatever I want can be communicated properly even though the clinics may have their own translator cos I am not sure how good they are and their own translator may keep telling me good things only.

It's so hard to decide on a clinic...

I read about the bad reviews on Oz eyelid surgery too. I think Dr Park is gd for nose surgery since he said that he can help me do my nose without any implants which is what I wanted but I am scared he may mess up my eyes. In his email to me, he said I dn't need to do my eyes but i really want to change them into the big and dolly type. Hence I guess I will drop Oz out of my list.

hmm... i emailed id again after they sent me my stimulation photos

Dear ID Hospital,

Thank you for replying to my photo consultation.

1) Was just wondering about the accomodation arrangement. I know i have to book the hotel myself but after surgery, for how long/nights can i stay in the hospital if i am doing Zygoma reduction, mandible angle reduction, Nose surgery and Double eyelid surgery - Full incision?

2) How about the estimated cost of the above surgeries?

3) I attached the photo you have stimulated. If i do abit of the chin, then it will be a v-line procedure right? Since mandible angle reduction + chin = V-Line?

4) Also, the 45 degree picture after stimulation the cheek still looks abit chubby. If i do all the procedures recommended would the chubby area go away (so i can have a more define jawline or i have to do additional buccal fat removal?

5) Lastly, i know we can go to ID Hospital for consult/surgery anytime of the year but when is the less busy period for the hospital? I like to go when its not too busy or crowded.

Their reply:

Hello,

1. You will stay in ID hospital for one night then can check out the following day. And we can book hotel for you as well.
2. Zygoma reduction is 5.5 mil krw, mandible angle reduction 5.5 mil krw, Nose surgery is 3-6.5 mil krw and Double eyelid surgery - Full incision is 2 mil krw.
3. If plus chin, it would be a v line surgery, its 8.5 mil krw.
4. You can have the consultation with our doctor about your ideas and he will make full surgery plan for you as the way you like to be.
5. For now, is easier to book consultation and surgery, we are busy most time of the year.
Please let us know your schedule and we can arrange it for you.

Thank you and best regards,

ID hospital

i guess i will give myself sometime to think about it... see if i wan to do everything in one clinic or not... i am very certain i will do zygoma+mandible or zygoma+vline with them but i am still unsure about the nose and eyes... i was thinking of teium of eyes n shimmian for nose... however if i were to do separately that means i wun be able to do all in one trip... *headache*

omg thanks so much guys! ya i think i'm gunna drop oz from my list of possibilities. I'm considering Teium or Banobagi. What do you guys think? any reviews??

Does anyone know how to start a new thread and i guess, if it is even okay for me to do the following: My goal is to read the entire Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea and jot down which subscribers had surgery, where, with who, what type, and if they were satisfied. So far, I've read up to pg45 w over #663 posts, there 24 forumers who said they did various surgeries in Korea. Some of whose account reads deactivated. I will include the page and the thread # as well, for u to read up on their surgeries cuz i am not sure if I understand all the forumers correctly n bcuz u can see which forumer was deactivated as well.

I will also post the pgs n post # of where we can find websites of different clinics/highlights or experiences of others (Marir was super nice to post a buncha places, so I just wanna consolidate everything so that we don't have to keep shuffling through that long post).

Msg me to tell me how to start a new link or if it is even possible bcuz I don't wanna add unnecessary posts to this link bcuz then it'll get long like the other one n difficult to navigate thru. It's probably gonna take me a week or so to compile everything since I only have about an hr a day to read through it.

Called the place they are located in Busan, and check their website , they don't have before and after picture, but the article mention dr Lee from that place is famous for both breast and small face surgery ... It's www.wdoctor.co.kr
I guess it's just too far to check ~~hummm

Well for me re: VIP before I started looking into PS in korea, I consulted w a board certified ps in beverly hills for double eye surgery n then maybe a nj bcause his nj b/a were excellent. He said he cud do it, but he honestly told me he doesn't do much of those types of eye surgeries. That's y Istarted to look into ps in korea. But wen vip quoted me prices, I thoughtt their cost of a nj, plus cost of travel will be the same as this ps in beverly hills. So that's y I crossed vip off my list. If Iwas gonna spend all that $ for a nj I might as well get the follow up care in LA. I really need my eyes done first anyways.

Right now, I am rereading the entire 1st thread of the best ps in korea. I'm on pg 70 n it is almost a let down. It is a lot of forumers repeating what the previous have stated. Many forumers reading maybe the first 30pgs n trying to go by that. So a lot of repetion. I just joined this forum 5 days ago and was really excited. I realized, I too, sounded a lot like the other forumers when they first joined choosing from the limited clinics that were posted. Now I'm focusing on the forumers who've said they've actually had surgeries done. There haven't been many. I think in the 70pgs/apprx 1000 posts, there has been around 30 and a few of those sound fishy or have been deactivated. So i really hope no one takes these forums too seriously. It is really sad bcuz we really don't have anyone to turn to if we don't know/have someone translate for us. I have tons of friends who r fluent in Korean, but I'm too embarrassed to ask them for help. Yes, my loss.

I'm still trying to find info on Grand bcuz in all my emails sent to various clinics, their suggestions were exactly my concerns as well. I basically sent my pics to all the clinics n asked them what they thought I needed. Grand said everything that I was thinking, minus one surgery that I think I do need, but maybe they couldnt tell from the photo I sent. I am looking for eyes, fat grating, and genioplasty. Then maybe on another trip, I will focus on nj n maybe vline. I'm not gonna lie, but for a brief moment I did think I could do all these changes (vline, nj, eyes, genio, etc) at once to save $ m n hope to look like these beautiful korean stars. Silly right? Right now I'm reading these sites for different names of clinics n then I will check them out during my visit.

Well I wish u the best of luck. This experience has made me realize 1. it is my face that I seriously need to b worried about 2. That I shudnt try to do too much at one time to save $. I'm not from that country, so I need realize I won't have the follow ups like those who live there.

I think we can limit the # of ppl who get sponsored by clinics n try to sway our thoughts from coming onto this forum by not mentioning their names when we go for consultations cuz then they can't get a cut.
As for translators, I'm thinking, if we do our research we can ask these translators to take us to the places we want to go to not the places where they suggest. As far as marketers, Ithink Ispotted a cpl who sound like they work straight for these clinics, Iguess we just gotta weed them out wen we read their postings.

Omg I'm so thrilled just got my $$ today, additional money for surgery!!
Hasnt heard from TLPS, they really doesnt have any english speaker there..SIGHH
Anyway TLPS before/after gallery (posted by the community) is pretty impressive, I think they have this Power V surgery which is kind of 'lifting' (no bone moved etc only skin) and the locals who did it really have major change!

Anyw, I'm keeping my options open now, still have my lipo clinic as the priority ><
Samsung PS attracts me too , it has better integration for foreigners and from that naver cafe, quite a number of local went there too xD !
Theres two samsung clinic the ksamsung gangnam and samsung line , but from previous Marir's research most of them go for ksamsung..?
hmm

Most likely, I will stick with my lipo clinic and go for TLPS for their non invasive V surgery...Gonna see how it goes hopefully they get back to me or something
Getting so impatient ><

No pain no gain!

well.. it was tough reading from page 1 coz i had that experience but you will get there... you jus have to speed read... i total skip those couple of sentence kind of post coz i dun think you could explain experiences in jus few sentence...

to be honest, i couldn't tell who is working for which clinic when i read their post... coz they seem pretty geniuine... a couple of previous frequent posters provided a lot of information esp xxxxx77... he provided alot of medical advices and experiences...

i dunno... if someone does something from a clinic and gives detail experiences and mentions the doctor that did it... pple will suspect that poster works for a particular clinic, so how do one differientate them?

i think as a general precaution, read things in forum with a pinch of salt... that will solve any problems arising, and YES, dun mention about anyone to deter those 'promoters' from getting any benefits (that sounds like a good plan)... *jus my 2cents*

but i agree with you that i think i would not want to do everything in one shot becoz of saving money. i read that if u do ALOT of procedures at one shot... naturally the downtime (swelling n bruising) is alot to handle... with the prolong downtime, naturally one will get very worried and start having wat i call post-surgery depression...

i think i should start to prioritize(?) the areas i'm doing and then save accordingly...

Agree.. Very well said. These multiple surgery thing really shows how we're so greedy to get perfect without considering the downtime later ><
Especially for those who travel alone..
After reading what you said, I become more affirm in getting lipo + jaw lift (instead of bone shaving etc invasive surgery).