BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Park also quoted me very high prices over email... So I didn't visit him.

By the way... For eye surgery you were mentioning, just to share normal incisional procedure only cost $1.5m won.

Im at the airport right now bracing myself for my 14 hour flight to south korea.i speak only english(no korean at all)but i have my trusty ipad lol.. Im going without a translator and will be taking a limousine bus at the airport. Btw i filled out a form at home saying i plan on taking over $10,000 usd with me and i thought i would be stopped by customs butno.nothing. I didnt have to show it to them. I just went right through.take care guys,ill keep you posted

Good luck makeover ! i wish all the best for you

Hello all! I've booked flight ticket to Korea for a week in March (9th - 15th). Is there any of you going during the same please drop me a message, may be we can meet up.

This will be my third time in Seoul and I'm planning to have a full face fat graft. Haven't decided on which clinic to go but I have two of them on my list: JW and Regen.

I had eyes & Rhinoplasty surgeries in JW 2 years ago and I'm happy with their service. Besides, I have been to Regen for a facial contouring and was having a really good impression with them. But anyway, just need to do more research before booking the surgery date with one of them.

Now i'm in Inchoen airport but i can't call to my translater. I dont see her come to airport. Now time in Korea is 1:00 AM . I need help, please!
Please give me some contact of somebody in Korea can help me right now! I'm so scare !!!

rubyblabla,
Have you able to contact your translator yet? Do you have your hotel address? Try to catch a late night bus. According to the bus schedule, there will be one leaving for Gangnam terminal at 01:20 am.
https://www.airport.kr/iiacms/pageWork.iia?_scode=C1203010200
Or better yet, you can take taxi to go straight to your hotel.
Don't be scared, you will be fine.
Good luck!!!!

OMG
Please calm down, ruby

This is contact of my translater, I hope you can call her in this time. She is Korea girl

Ms.Sophia Shin
Phone number : 0082 10 5240 6958
Kakao Talk : 0082 10 52406958
Viber : 0932196958

First, u need to exchange your money, at least 100-300 dollar. Go to taxi stand. All the taxi queue n registered there are taxis who could speak English. Give the driver your hotel address then u'll be fine for today.oh and pick a Seoul map n Seoul guide brochures while u're in airport it'll be really useful

Wow, you seem to have great resources and awesome research, Marir! Can you please send me an updated version of your list, too? And if you have already gone yourself, what was you experience like? :smile: Also, what do you know about jk plastic surgery? I want to go there, but I haven't heard many people talking about it hear.. I'm also considering Banobagi.

Hmm... I've been doing my own research for awhile now, and I'm new to this site too, so I don't know if I replied to Marir correctly... anyways, does anyone know anything about JK? I just started having an online consultation with them, and everything I've found on the clinic sounds good. The pictures are nice, too, but I haven't heard many people talking about it here. Any advice or any other clinics you can recommend to me? I'm in dire need of help, and I want to get my procedures done before I go to college..

I'm planning on having a v-line surgery, full body liposuction/contouring, rhinoplasty, tip plasty, alar base/nostril reduction, and an upper lip lift. I might get my eyes done, but I'm not sure about that just yet..

I know it seems like a lot, but I feel like this is necessary in order for me to live my life to its fullest. So if anyone could help guide me, thank you :smile:

Im at seoul now.. have you reach hotel already ? Don't scare.. you will be fine

Hello cinnamon_rol, I was just wondering where and how you found your host mum? and is a host mum also a translator who accompanies you? I guess I'm still new at all this, because I have no clue at all D: