BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

When i contacted Everm before I got here,sometimes it took over 2 weeks or so for them to contact me back so im thinking that's normal btw my surgery is in a couple of hours from now,im excited and can't wait. I trust Dr. Yoon and feel like im in good hands

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey makeover!

Does EverM do fat grafting? Have a great surgery!

Good luck makeover!!!

Thank you makeover for sharing us your experience on the consults! Regarding your positive consulting experience with EverM, I really want to give them a shot too. Please keep us updated! Good luck on your surgery =)

I got no reply from teuimps either! It's a bit frustrating because I want to be able to compare a few more clinics and narrow down a list before arriving in Seoul. So far I have responses from tlps, smallface, daprs and view (they answered me in Korean even though my email was in English....) I'm still waiting for responses from everm and chungdam u. How many clinics are you planning to visit? I want to go for a few more consultations but that would mean cutting into my recovery time as I'll only have 2 weeks.

Cher2014
I'm going to have FG done in Korea. My first choice in AONE and DR Kwon is pricey buy hey the DR got his talent. My second choice would be DAPRS , cheaper and pretty new. I have seen more than one with great results.

If you look into livelovedream .ca by Jen then you will see her FG less than two weeks. PM me at quick2014

hahaha Oh View... I've also added Chungdam U to my list :smile: I have 5 clinics so far, since I'm only doing an eyelid surgery I think it's about sufficient. I'm also quite afraid that it would be hard for me to make decisions if I go for more consultations since I'm super indecisive. and yeah, time is also of concern for me, since I'm only going for 9 days I basically have to do the surgery ASAP in order to remove my stitches in time. Have you settled down on your procedures yet? we should keep in touch since we are going around the same time :smile: maybe we'd be of support to each other in a foreign country

Hi dd122,
I had my smile lift done at Aone. Have a look on their website and maybe send them your photo and see what they say.

I gone late to last bus. And when I trying to talking to taxi driver, he dont understand me....But now Im ok.Thank you so much for your help

Thank you so much for your information. She is very nice when come to airport at 2 AM to help me. I decided hire her to do translater for me
Tomorrow I will do Double jaw surgery, Genioplasty, Eye bag repositioning, Nose Job.
i hope that everything will go well with me

Goodluck!!

Hl quick2014, I can't pm yet,how to reach u?