BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

At 1:00 AM is so late, so I can find any taxi driver can speak English. But now I'm Ok. Thank you so much for your help

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg ruby pls do not do 2 jaw and nose job at the same time,pls.. Im recovering from 2 jaw now and breathing is not easy.please wait.also,dr yoon said 2 jaw makes my nose go from wide to narrow and he was right. Please dont pair the 2 together,you will not be able to breathe.please

Ok guys so my surgery was 9:30 am yesterday(Korean time). I have no idea when i woke up so ill ask the nurse. The dostors sai it went very well.when i woke up the wraps they had on my face was very tight but I felt no pain. The funny thing is i was never nervous.when they put the anesthesia in me they said it would hurt but i didn't feel s thing.next thing you know i was knocked out,the they woke me up.. I feel absolutely no pain right now,just s minor headache. The aftercare service is impeccable.the nurses are wondering why im soo calm.the reason is because i am a positive person,so keep an open mind when you do this and do not be afraid. So far i am in love with my results because my chin is narrower and so is my nose.lol i feel sexier and its only day 2. I took pics of what i look like and i will post it later on,maybe when this headersp is off my head.ill be staying in the hospital for 3 dsys and 2 nights so sfter that i will be exercising. Seiul is gorgeous. I hope my explanation was enough for you guys.ill post more later

Makeover,gd luck for yr surgery & update me yr progress :smile: hope i can my surgery done at everm too if everything is gd.can add me in kakao ID same as my name.

Hey cher2014

Where are you? I'm in the state? What you want to kmow? I got so many info thru this forum, few just had it done. Why FG for you?
How young ru? My kakao quick2014

I didn't get much sleep last night. Its rd for me to breathe and i have phlegm and blood dripping from both my nose and mouth. My face feels stiff and sore but there is no pain at all. My lips are huge and so is my face. My lips are triple the size they were before so even though im breathing through my mouth,its hard to breathe. The nurse put this suction thingy in my nose and mouth to suck out the phlegm and blood and its seems to work. Im taking it 1 breath at a time

I will be doing incisional double eyelid, nose job, chin implant and fats graft today.. Very nervous, will update later after surgery when I have time.

By the way, where can I find pumpkin porridge or pumpkin soup in Seoul? Was at lotte mart yday but didn't see this or any pumpkin related food stuff.

Hello Makeover ,Did EverM offer any deswelling treatment? Can you eat something by now?I was plan to go to Everm too just try to get more detail about them.Did you go to surgery by yourself or someone accompany ? I know that you need translator when you get to consult with them but how about surgery day .
Thank for sharing ,your info is very useful.

Yeah, I'm very indecisive too! I'm not even sure which procedures I'll be having yet. I think I'll get a ptosis correction and acculift/buccal fat removal? They've also suggested V line too but I'm not really sure whether I'm ready to have my bones cut off yet, lol! We should definitely keep in touch! I'm a bit nervous going through this alone >_<

Hi Petiteminime,

Hope your surgery went well! Please share where you had your surgeries!

I am also planning to do eyes, nose and FG.

I've read that there is a pharmacy besides BK selling Pumpkin juice.

They offer prp treatments(which deswells) .i saw this picture that says pro in dr.yoon' s office so yes. Trust me by day 3 nothing can make it into your mouth,much less your throat. My thraot is soo swollen,it's really , and i mean really hard to swallow but i just sucked it up. Someone accompanied me to surgery but the nurses are soo sweet,i don't know what id do without them. I communicate with them with marker and board. I know my results will be flawless because ive seen other patients that were discharged before me and they look smoking hot. Yeah i had my translator with the when i was talking to Dr. Yoon. That is important because even though they speak some English here, you don't want miscommunication

Day 1

I came into the hospital and they did my wafer,i was told right then and there thaty surgery day is 9:30 am the next day. Other hospitals said i had to wait a week but Dr. Yoon said a couple of days. In the consultation he touched my face and had this triangular ruler that took measurementss. I told him i wanted my lips smaller in addition,to the 2 jaw. He said it took a maximum of 3 hours to do

2 jaw
V line
Cheekbone reduction

I got a bonus too,they do not do nose jobs here but Dr, Yoon said my nose will be narrower as a result of the 2 jaw. He wast kidding at all. I look like i had a nose job even though i didnt have 1,so thats my bonus

Day 2

Hell,hell,hell. I got zero sleep because i had a whole lot,and i mean whole lot of blood and phlegm flowing from my nose and throat,like a river. I vomited blood twice and it just kept flowing. I was gargling with water and this solution they gave me. The nurses kept sucking blood and phlegm out of my nose and throat and i look like a blowfish. The most important part is there is zero pain because i ring the nurses so they'd give me pain medicine ever so often. I only feel some pressure from the wrap on my face. It was hard with the vomiting but beauty costs right? If i can do it you can do it too. Btw i walked up and down the *****dor of the clinic 50 times in the morning and 50 times before bed.that should help with the deswelling. Before i got here i bought arnica montana tablets and gel,ive been using that too

Day 3

I should be meeting dr.Yoon today and they are taking the 2 blood tubes out of mpy mouth today,which is awesome. Btw my mouth is shut by these 2,it feels like elastic bands so i cant open them. I'll write more after i meet Dr.Yoon