BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Good luck with your surgeries,there is a pharmacy between BK and Everm.i know they have pumpkin juice there.i've never had pumpkin juice so i'm gonna taste 1 before i buy more.but i will stock up on pineapple juice

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i tried Everm once before,i wrote my consult in English(be email) and got no reply.then the second time I used google translate and wrote inEnglish and Korean,then they got in touch with me.Btw they don't really go be the price they give you by email,but take it with you anyway when they give you one,and make sure to at least visit 3-4 hospitals when you get here,because in your consult they ask you what other clinics you visited and what price those other clinics gave you,hope that helps

I'm staying really close to gangnam-gu station and paying $39 a night. I was really happy because I didn't want to spend $100 a night for a hotel. If you have kakao talk you please add me. It would be nice to have someone to talk to post op. My ID is pauljun222

I have a question. I'm assuming most people here went to Korea with their list of clinics to visit. Once you have picked your clinic of choice, how long did you have to wait for an opening for surgery? Did you have surgery on the same day, next day, few days? I'm only staying there for around 11 days and am afraid I wont have enough time....

Hi Makeover,

First, thanks you so much for sharing your experience with us, especially so soon after surgery when you're probably not feeling that great!
2-jaw surgery is no joke, hey, you're a brave girl. i think it's great that you're going for it!!!
I was thinking of doing the exact surgeries as you- cheekbones, jaw, 2-jaw, but am concerned a about drooping. Did Dr Yoon mention possible drooping with so much bone moved/removed? In any case, if their website before and after pictures are anything to do by, I think you're in good hands!! wishing you a speedy recovery. must be exciting to see your transformation day by day!!! please keep us posted...

go to airbnb.com. there are numerous places you can stay cheaper than a hotel. Sure you can add me. I don't mind at all :smile:

Thats a relief :smile: I found the place on airbnb.com. Give it a try

Thank you so much for your kind words,its people like you that make me want to push on

Thank you for the support. Dr. Yoon did mention drooping,so he said if it happens i should do botox or fat grafting,i'm just gonna eat better so my skin stays elastic.i dont want botox.

Day 3

The doctor took all the tape off my face and also took the tubes out of my throat,i felt discomfort,it wasn 't pleasant. The doc said i should practice opening and closing my mouth,which is s challenge. My face right now looks extremely round and my lips are humongous. I am drooling a lot and i keep wiping my lips every 2 minutes,because the drooling will not stop. I think im going to be dicharged tomorrow because the doc said i should stop using the ice packs

hi, are you all going for plastic surgery? count me in?