BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my pics:
lh5.googleusercontent.com/--O7zZp7rQwA/UvX0JgwZ_HI/AAAAAAAAJKk/KEMperwK31A/s640/blogger-image-925982879.jpg

swelling quite bad now as its the second day, there is very little pain, just that both nostrils are blocked and i have to breathe thru my mouth and its causing me inability to sleep.

I can eat as per normal too but i cant open my mouth too big as the bandage around me mouth area is very tight.

One more issue i am concerned with is that my lower lip seemed thinner, is it due to the swelling of the chin? I did fats graft at the chin.

By the way i did double eyelid, nose job, fats graft to smile lines, cheeks and chin at pitangui;)

Wish u all the best in recovery & waiting for yr pm.

Hi your eye and nose look very good ,fat graft not much swelling .you look totally change from your before picture .Can i ask how much you pay for all of this ? Hope your swelling gone soon .

Good for you petit,hang n there it will be over soon and you'll be closer to prettier in no time

Hi ladies, thanks for the very kind comments.. However i am just at my second day and swelling is at one of its worst i think, my friends said that i look different too but i wanted a more subtle and natural change. Hope the swelling subsides more and i will look more like myself.. Of course better than my old self i hope...

Thanks for sharing! Hope you like your new look and wish you a speedy recovery!!! :smile:

Post op(. 2 jaw(orthognathic surgery), v line( jawline shaving and chin reduction), cheekbone reduction

Day 4
So the nurse took out my iv yesterday and the doc took the tubes out of my mouth and the tape off of my face. I'm going to be discharged today. The biggest challenge for me thus far is it's extremely hard to swallow liquids,which is the only thing ill be on for 2 weeks. My throat and mouth is closed up and my lips are humongous. I feel like i kissed a jellyfish and im not looking my best at all. The drooling is uncontrollable still at day 4, i just want it to stop.the good news is there is still no pain so ill ask the nurse how to take my pain meds at home. Im so thankful for these nurses because they didnt give me an attitude or anything this whole time,despite the language barrier. They don't know much English but they know enough to get what im saying. So i think that's everything for today. Btw i changed my mind,i dont feel comfortable showing my pics so publicly because i feel like I look extremely ugly.so what ill do is make a collage of photos before i leave south korea starting from day 1 up until the end and il pm those photos to those that want to see the process. Take care guys

--important tips--
-After jaw surgery your lips will be unusually big and dry. They dont supply chap stick or something with petroleum in the hospital so pack some enough chap stick or vaseline before doing your surgery so your lips do not get cracked.

-you will feel extremely cold directly after the operation so if you can, pack leg warmers in addition to the thickest socks you have along with a thick sweater and a thick coat. The hospital had blankets but their not thick enough for directly after surgery.

- drinking will be a challenge because your lips will stick together so hold some tissue under your lips and swish some water around in your mouth to part your lips and then drink,while still holding tissue under your lips to prevent spilling fluids on your gown. Also drink plenty of fluids if your like me and don't feel like losing 15 to 30 lbs post op.

Hi Guys,

Just registered to this forum so i can reply ~~! and thank you Makeover !! your post is very helpful !!

I am planing to do PS in May or June, planing to do : incision double eyelid, eyebag removal, Epicanthoplasty,... maybe fat grafting on forehead .
Hospital list is pitangui, banobagi, wonjin ? for me the price is important...

any suggested hospital have a good price? for the small ops ?

Thanks ~~

Wow, so many people going in April! Please keep in touch with kakao if you have it (mine is MYQ8909). I have already got in touch with 2 forumers going at the same time as me and we are all planning to meet up. So the more the merrier!

I just booked the same place as makeover near Sinsa station. I'm so excited! =D

Hey makeover
How do you feel today? Moved out of the guess house already. I think you are doing pretty darn good for that many op.
Can you PM me your place in sinsa? Take care. Thank you

hi makeover,How long you need to stay in korea?

Im sorry hun but i dont know what to tell you,i didnt have any of those procedures done but good luck