BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey Makeover ,Do you take any medicine? Medicine called Danzen is good for deswelling ,phlegm and blood .maybe you can ask pharmacy . and keep on warm pad.
sleep on high pillow as well . this might help. I dont have experienced myself ,just read from FB group that share about jaw surgery. hope this can help even a little.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purchase pumpkin juice (ho-bak-jup)! You can buy it at those herb medience stores. I got mine for $35 for 50 pouches. Expensive compared to if you were to buy it online but try to find a store that doesn't charge you more than this! Drink 3 a day and it will help with the deswelling!

Hey everybody, I thought I would share my experience since I've been getting most of my info on this forum in the past. I thought I can help others as well!
Surgeries done: V-line osteotomy, fat grafts on forehead and cheeks, and double eyelid surgery.
I'm over 3 weeks post-op and got it done at DAPRS.

My experience:
The day before surgery, they told me not to eat or drink anything the night before. The day of surgery, I kept my face bared and applied a bit of moisturizer. After I changed into their robes, they took pictures of me in the beginning of my face and legs (to see where to pull out the fats). They then took me into the surgery room, strapped me down and had a monitor for my heart. Overall, I was not nervous at all. I was calm because I knew what I was getting myself into so I was very relaxed. The Doctor didn't draw on my face at all but I trusted his abilities. Then gave me a shot and off I go...
I woke up in the middle of the surgery and I can smell something burning. The Dr said "okay, you're awake now? good." And proceeded to burn the fat off my eyes, which hurt! After that he instructed me to open and close my eyes and to look at him and look away. I followed his instructions as he was creating the crease. After he was done, the nurses covered my eyes and then off I go to sleep again.

I was awoken by these nurses leading me into the heated mattress bed to warm up my body, I was so cold. A nurse came in after a while to wake me up but I couldn't stand the first time and dozed off again. She came back later on and I was able to slowly walk with these tubes in my mouth IV in my arm and bandages on my face. I stayed over the hospital overnight and I was so unbelievably thirsty! I drank at least 4 bottles of water even though it was so difficult to push it down my throat. The nurses came in during the night and told me I shouldn't lay down too much and to walk around. Which I did. I didn't feel that much pain at all, just very uncomfortable.
They removed fats from my left butt cheek and I guess that was enough for my forehead and cheeks.
The staff were very nice and friendly and checked up on me throughout the night.

My face was literally a ballon and my eyes were horrible. But, I knew I had to be patient and I'm looking a lot better now compared to 3 weeks ago. Im really loving how my eyes came out and I think it will look great once they deswell a bit more. My face is still a bit swollen at the cheeks. The fat graft on my forehead is a bit too voluminous for my face which is stressing me out a bit... really hoping it goes down more!

Oh and please don't ask for before and after pictures. I do not feel comfortable uploading it or showing it to anyone. I just wanted to share my experience and I hope it helps!

Hi Makeover,

So sorry to hear that you're having a rough time, but keep your eyes on the prize!! you came this far. keep looking at the before and after pictures and if you have enough energy, google double jaw surgery blogs- there are tons of people who went through this and they have tips. what you're going through is normal. they say that swelling peaks at about day 4-5 and there is constant drooling.
i heard that lymphatic drainage is good after surgery but it may be too soon for you. maybe try lightly stroking your neck area dn the lymph points on your body if you can.. think how gorgeous you're going to be! hang in there!!!

hello sakurabliss ,thank for sharing .

Cinderella,

We saved patient 's fat in the special room with the human temperature( not allow to go in that room), but every 6-8'weeks their name appeared in RED color then the CNA removed and dump it, therefore Korea May tell you they keep for 5 months... I don't know about that. Possible they are telling the truth BUT That fat no longer in dense form anymore. Guarantee!!

Like I said im heading toward Para surgery from beginning, just don't look at it which is difficult. It will be fine!!

I'm in Seoul now! I just arrived last night and will go to consultations today. It's my first time here and I don't speak Korean.

Makeover if you have kakao please add me, we can meet up and keep each other company.

My kakao is pinkjade316

Hi sorryyy I can't give you the exact amount.... But I think it was 2 mill Kwon? Since I was doing multiple surgeries, I was able to cut down the price. Daprs is def on the more expensive side and they are pretty hard to bargain with so bring your best bargaining skills!

Congrat for your successful surgery.
Does DAPRS have any English staffs in house?
Have a speedy healing ayway:smile::smile:

8M?! Wow...

I been to their website and was impressed with 1 of their real life case
http://www.globalcindy.com/cn/menu03.php video.
I emailed them asking for quotes and to book a consultation date but they did not reply.

I have booked my airfare n will be flying on March. Super excited.
So far I only booked 3 consultations View PS, TLPS Clinic & JW Clinic.
Usually how many consultation did you ladies go in a day?

he won't operate on anyone who has to ask. even if you pay more. something money can't buy. sorry. please save yourself a bad experience, don't go to ID...
many drs as good and better than him. ID just advertises more and he's on TV bc celebrity transformations and Let me In

Hi pandamochi,
I had V-line surgery at JK 2 months ago. The service was excellent and the dr gave me exactly what I asked for, so I can highly recommend them.

But pls think v carefully about the surgeries. For me, although I love my smaller chin, sometimes I miss my old jaw. Because my chin was huge, but my jaw was already ok-looking. Yes most pple like a smaller oval jaw, but sometimes squarish jaws can look nice as long as they're not too big. Audrey Hepburn, Angelina, Grace Kelly all look nice with angular jaws. They may look less beautiful and less stunning without their angular bone structure. However, for some pple who've noticed I look a bit different, they told me I look better now (not knowing I had surgery), so I really can't complain about the surgery. I just hope u'll think really carefully about each surgery and don't do more than is necessary. :smile: Also, the more surgeries u do, the more chance for complications and regrets.

But as for the hospital, JK is a good choice. U should consider others as well though. But I've noticed that in the subways along the Gangnam area, they're filled with ads for plastic surgery clinics, and JK is one of the only ones which doesn't advertise. At Incheon airport u'll see lots of brochures for surgery clinics, but again JK doesn't advertise there. Yet they have a steady stream of patients. So I think they must be doing something right. :smile: Also the staff there are v goodlooking, many of the girls had V-line done by their dr so I can see he is good at the surgery.