BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think that means anything. looks are for looks, factories = funded by several investors, rich people who pump money in to get money out, probably not even Koreans. They tell them "build a great building, put in gold and white marble and a piano in the lobby and a fountain and keep it clean, everyone will go "wow" and throw money at you. do everything as cheap as you can, hire junior doctors and disqualified doctors and send us all the profits. the more patients you handle the more we pay you so fill up the hospital."

real clinics of course do the same but they don't necessarily make everything as fancy as possible, just clean and good looking. you can't tell a good clinic from a bad clinic just by looking at their decor. but of course if clinic is all dirty then stay away! but you can't know if it's clean...

omg... I wonder if other people still wants to do surgery with them. By the way, which Chinese forum did you read? :smile:

Everm is well known for 2 jaw so yes i think so.what I'm gonna do is wait about 3 more weeks then ill show you photos of my progression from day 1 up until that point then let you judge for yourself. I think if you contact Everm by email and tell them your budget,then bring that same email in to your appointment your final price will be close to that range that they quoted you by email,but not necessarily the exact same price. I wore braces before, 3 years ago, when i extracted 4 of my teeth so my doc told me that he'll decide whether or not i need it after seeing my final results,so ill have to wait and see

I see. Thank you so much! Do you know their current email address that would respond to an email in English? I tried messaging them at their Kakao, but they didn't reply.

when did this happen?

grand was recently in trouble again. on feb 12th there was a protest going on against them because a highschool girl got surgery done there and slipped into a coma...maybe they are referring to the story below

http://www.medipana.com/news/news_viewer.asp?NewsNum=148231&MainKind=A&NewsKind=5&vCount=12&vKind=1

the doctor that did her procedures quit and grand is trying to pretend the entire thing didn't happen.

so...yeah i would avoid grand at all costs.

Just read your previous post and saw that you did mention about the hotel owner did help you about clinic. Can you share with me a detail about that? You can send me w/ private message if you don't mind. Thanks!!!

thank you for posting. that's so sad, she only wanted a nosejob! nosejob doesn't even need GA, most accidents are when people are put under (GA) so why always use GA for every little procedure... just greed, when you use GA you can bill for anaesthesiologist and the GA too... :sad: i've only had good experiences with GA but it's kind of scary... when i read all these stories :/ i hope if anything goes wrong i just never wake up or die... i don't want to wake up and have something really wrong that can't be fixed.
now i understand why it's such a big deal if dr leaves in the middle of surgery... if you're under GA too long you can go into coma or die?? that's scary :sad:

I happened to past by grand today and everything was normal, didnt see any crowd outside. Its so scary and sad to hear those bad news.

More updates on my surgeries, i am healing very fast and my face is starting to change everyday subtly. Went back to pitangui today to get my ear stitches removed. My right eye seem to be healing faster than my left eye which looks morr swollen. My face is still swollen but better n i can smile a little wider now.

May i also know the chinese forum?

I cannot pm you because you do not have enough posts but i contacted Everm in English, and they responded back to me in English. This is their email: [email protected]

I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm watching these videos on youtube & the guy walks around Seoul videotaping & talking about where he is. Every time he goes into a subway station all the walls seem to be plastered from floor to ceiling with ads for BK Hospital. They must spend a fortune on advertising. I don't know if that's good or bad.