BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

DARPS, is that Delightful Aesthetics? I did my best, with Google translate, to ask them questions on the online consultation & they responded to me in English.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 Day Post op (2 jaw,v line and cheekbone reduction)

:I got the best night's sleep last night.Before, I only slept for 2 hours because my face was soo swollen i felt pressure when i lied down on y face.So last night for the first, i actually slept through the night.
:The swelling on my face and inside my mouth has gone down a lot also,my face looks more roundish at this point so my final result is not here yet.
:The swelling in my lips have gone down also but my lips are still protruded so I look like I have daffy duck lips
:migraine is still here,it comes and goes as it pleases but ive gotten used to it
:drooling has slowed down because the swelling inside my mouth have calmed down
:I can feel the nerves in my face starting to heal themselves.It feels like little sparks in my face(it's bearable)
:At this point,the vomiting blood and phlemn is gone

On another note.....................................

I decided I wanted to do breast augmentation surgery while I was still here to save time and money but in the end I changed m mind because I realized the general anaesthesia tube has to go either through the nose or mouth and I didnt want them pushing that tube through my mouth to impact the result of m 2 jaw surgery because i cannot open my mouth completely.

Yesterday,for breasts, I consulted with DAPRS,FACELINE,JW,Oz,Migo

DAPRS
*This was my favorite place out of all the places.I loved DAPRS the first time when I went for facial contouring but the price was above my budget ,so I chose EVERm. DAPRS is legit. The ladies that work there are breathtakingly gorgeous,they offered me tea while I waited and were really sweet.After I arrived they let me change my top into a gown.I met with the consultant(beautiful and sweet girl) to discuss what I wanted,then I met with Dr.Lee. He took measurements and I felt confident about this place because the vibe was right for me.The consultant let me feel her breast so that I can get an idea of what it would feel like on me and it felt very natural. Everything was great until they told me the price was $10,000 usd.I told them I ws going to consult more places and they told me they were willing to negotiate based on the price other clinics quoted

Faceline
*The place is beautiful and the consultants are beautifu. I ven got a chance t take a picture with that girl from Let Me In.She was soo pretty I couldnt stop staring at her the whole time. Anyway,I felt rushed when I came here though. When I arrived they let me change into a gown(while I was changing a consultant told me the doctor just finished a surgery and would only have little time for consult because he had to do another surgery right after).So I met with Dr. Chnage and was completely disappointed because he is not a people person.He's very reserved.Everytime I asked him a question he kept answerng with "the consutant with tell you that".Dude,I came here to talk to you not the damn consltant.He came off as rude to me.So I met with the consultant again and she quoted me $11,000 usd.So if I come back to korea for breasts,I won waste my time with faceline.(I'm not saying faceline is a bad clinic,im very impressed by their work,if you wanna try it go for it.Just watch out for Dr.NO talk Chang)

JW
*When I stepped foot into JW,I was awestruck by the decor.The place is beautiful and the consultants were pretty.Im gonna cut to the chase with this one. I changed into my gown and met the Dr. Dr. Chul-Hwan Seul.This man is the cockiest,sorriest person I have ever met So he took my measurements and didnt even asked me what I want he just said ok you need teardrop.I told him I dont want it because I read online that teardrop implants can rotate and if they do they look weird and also the other doctor didnt recommend that.His response was,well you are wrong(meaning me),the other doctors are illiterate and the internet is wrong. At first I liked him becuase he is the only one that speaks English but I'm sorry subtlety and humbleness goes a long way and he is not humble at all. He kept blabbing abut his experience and kept telling me to trust him(he probably told me to trust him like 5 times). Never trust someone that tells yu to trust them,that's a red flag. I couldnt wait to get out of there. I was quoted $12,000 usd

Migo
*I had appointments for the other 3 places so the consultation was free.I was told that I had to pay a consultation fee here because I didn't have an appointment so I just kindly declined and left.This made me realize that if you want a free consultation to any clinic,you have to make an apportionment in advance or else they will charge you. Between $5 and $20 are usual consult prices

Oz
*Oz isn't as upscale as the other clinics because the recovery rooms seem very plain to me. I had topay a $5 consult fee because I didn't have an appointment.So I arrived,changed into gown and instantly met with Dr.Oz(first time I haven't met with a consultant first).Dr.Oz speaks fluent English and I just fet a chemistry between me and him when we were talking,like he got .He undrstands caucasian,asian,and ethnic body types so he knows what kind of a breast augmentation woud fit me. Een though I really liked dr.Oz I felt like he didnt have enugh befoe and after pics and the ones he did have I as disappointed with.Other doctors had this ne and improved silicone but he had the old fashioned ones.In my opinion,this is not the best place for breasts but if you want calf reduction,go nowhere else but here.He is the master of calf reduction.By the end of the consult he recommended that I wait to do my breasts because my mouth hasn't healed enough,so I decided to take his advice.I felt good knowing that he was not out to just get my money.

I realized a few things after my consults yesterday
*Clinics purposely jack up their prices to jerk you so what you have to do is you have to walk in confidently,wearing your best outfit and DO NOT LOOK DESPERATE AND DO NoT BEG FOR A DISCOUNT,it makes you look weak and puts you at their mercy
*What you should do is after they quote you a price say ,"well i consulted with 6 other clinics and the best price they quoted me was (tell them the price you wanna pay).Then see what happens.
*I plan on either doing my breast and nose either in the states or i might come back but if I do come back I plan on paying $5000usd for breast.i can do that because I know exactly what to do now.Dont get intimidated by prices guys.There are literally hundreds of clinics on just 1 block so they woud never know you are lying.It's your money and you should spend it wisely.

yes dars is delightfu aesthetics,I really love that place.They are willing to bargain but you have to be stern about hat you re willing to pay or at least stay close to it

Good tips, In the USA you can get Breast Augmentation for $3,000 - $5000 I'm not sure why Korea is so much more pricey when its cheaper for most other surgeries.

I didnt see this guy's video but i was around sinsa, gangnum and apjugeong area for the past 2 weeks amd its true that bk has alot of advertisements esp in subway stations.

Its my 13th day post op and i applied some make up to my eyes, mainly mascara and eyeliner. My eyelids feel numb... But everything else is fine.

==============================

Hi makeover,

Can you tell me the price you've paid for your procedures ? (2 jaw,v line and cheekbone reduction)

Thanks!

Dear Purseblog members,

I am quite saddened to write this as I really hate to give any negative input about anything or anyone. But since we are here to share our experiences I must stay true...

Last year I had endoscopic eyebrow lift (not really needed) and rhinoplasty at AONE clinic with Dr. Kwon. Well when I left the clinic I was quite happy as it all seemed done well. There were some things I didn't like as my nostrils were not even, nose was slightly deviated, one brow is higher that the other... but Dr. Kwon assured me that all due to swelling and I need to wait about 6 months to see final results... Here I am after 7 months. My face looks asymmetric, one brow is still higher than the other affecting my eye shape. One eye looks so open while the other looks sagged/sad. Nose deviated more to the right side and nostrils do appear very uneven. I tried to write and explain to Aone clinic about all this (with pics attached), but all they do is replying me that they don't see it the same way I do and that it's better if I will be satisfied with what I've got. It is really frustrating and so unfair. Now they even stopped replying me...
Please those who will decide to have a surgery in Aone with Dr. Kwon make sure you discuss these problems beforehand. What if I don't like... What if I am not happy with .. etc. Cause once they got you out of the clinic, you are on your own. I am so disappointed as Aone clinic states: Our client's concerns and opinions are important and we give a heart to our customers... Beautifully said, but based on my experience is not true at all.
I am sure Dr. Kwon and his medical team log in to this forum... Well, what can I say, I now have to look for another plastic surgeon to improve your mess!!! I could have never predicted this ending as you seemed such an honest, well-mannered doctor... I am sad!!!

Please PM me quick2014. We are(2) heading toward that way. Totally appreciated! Thank you