BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

my korean isn't good, but from what i can make out, they seem to be saying that they make one cut for cheekbones that are protruding from the sides and 2 cuts for cheekbones that protude from the front of the face. not sure about this clinic but their before and after looks good- don't know anything about price or anything else... good luck

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops-- i meant to say 1 cut for side/ 45 degree angle protrusion and 2 cuts for front and side protrusions...

sorry to hear that ,hope you can find good clinic to fix that.

girin has some of my favourite afters but i did read one girl write she wasn't happy with her eye surgery at girin and would have it fixed elsewhere... said she only went to girin because they had everything on discount. girin seems reluctant to talk prices online but according to my notes their prices are not expensive. sorry my korean isn't that good, i stopped learning korean.

mehappy: i'm so sorry that happened to you :sad: i was also considering him but i read from someone else that he kept pushing more surgeries and didn't even give a quote just a youtube link... not good behavior. he wrote a really critical blog post against lateral epi (뒷트임) saying lateral epi always ends badly and rounded unnatural corners and has to be undone, it seemed belieavable and written out of concern but he performs lateral epi reversal surgeries for people who regret it and someone pointed out it's just marketing and it seems like it. it's scary that he seemed so nice and honest and well-mannered even when you saw him in person, how can we know if we can't even trust our impressions when we meet the drs in person?

Hi everyone!
I apologize in advance, my english isn't good :nogood:
I am new to the topic of plastic surgery :biggrin: I'm interested in rhinoplasty, v-line and zygoma/cheekbone reduction. And I wanna ask for advice: idk which clinic will be the best for this?! I would like to choose beetwen only Regen, TL, Cinderella or Belita. And how expensive can it be?
Ah, I forgot to say that I'm not Asian and I don't speak korean. Please help! I will be really grateful! :P

Hi LadyCherry, I am also white and don't speak Korean. I am going over to Korea in May. I am thinking of Samsung, NJH, View, and possibly Girin. I have been messaging some people on Naver sites, and those clinics seem to be the most popular and have the best results. I would say if you get Korean prices, those surgeries shouldn't be more than 15k (taking into account rhinoplasty would probably be more expensive for you since you are white). I am planning on getting v-line with t-cut chin reduction, rhinoplasty, and a fat graft.

Hey LadyCherry and Nicole ~~

I am also Caucasian and looking to do V line and Zygoma. I have limited my list to TLPS, Girin, Regen and JW but I'm still a bit unsure :/ I seem to find one that looks good then I read bad reviews 모모모모......you know how it is~~ I can only speak basic Korean but I don't really want to spend extra cash on a translator nor do I want to be stuck in an awkward situation where I can't converse with anyone.
What are you planning upon doing in regard to this? What made you choose your clinics?

Is anyone planning on going at the beginning of May or end of April?

I'm really considering Pitagui for eyelid surgery... but they recommended me a bunch of eyelid procedures when I showed them my desired crease... I'm considering just getting the epi on top of the incision way but they also recommend upper slant correction or something like that and lateral can....which I'm definitely not getting (I've heard that it's useless and it will eff up your eyes as you age)

I really don't want to screw up my only chance...so I feel like I have a really hard time choosing which clinic to go with since this is totally new for me...

My other choices are TOPPS, View and Girinlife...

Anyone have special thoughts on these clinics? Feel free to share :P

I did my double eyelid at pitangui, i didnt want it at first too but decided on it as my original eyelids are too high and i look sleepy all the time. My eyes are not completely healed but i like them better now cuz i look more alive. :smile:

There is a MAy list. I'm going on. May 6-20!

Hi
Just please inform us how is your Rib- Paranasal result as of today? I believe you had it done last year.
Thank you!

Hi Tara,
As far as the translation goes, most of the clinics I have contacted have someone who can speak english. If I were you I would email the clinics you want to go to and ask them if they have someone who can translate for you when you make an appointment.

For choosing my clinics, I have been asking Koreans on naver sites where they went and tried to pick the clinics I liked the best from that. I also like view since it was on the new season of Let me in.

Hello,
I contacted a translator since most of the clinics I am going to are for natives. But they want to make the consultation appointments for me. Is this normal? Also, I was told Girin's prices were really expensive so I almost took it away. But do they not give commission?

Kplove, I would warn against it. Translators are known for fixing prices with the clinics so they get a few thousand dollars profit (negotiating clinics prices down and your price up). It sucks but I am pretty sure it's true. I have talked to some Korean translators who I just want to translate naver research and they all seem overly eager to be my translator for plastic surgery in Korea (offering without me asking). One even offered to come over from England to accompany me on my trip because she had a personal connection with the clinic... I honestly wouldn't take the translators advice either. I think the clinics they recommend and don't recommend are highly influenced by where they get profits. I've spoken to two translators myself, and this is just how I felt about it. I am going to clinics mostly for natives too, and I think if you contact them in advance you will usually find they have a way of translating for you. That has been my experience.