BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Wow even if your host mum offers? What if you just arrived and casually asked her to help out? Would taking commission also be a deal?

When I went in 2012 I used a translator. I don't think she is working anymore though. She was really nice so I don't mind even if she got commission. I am going in early 2015 and am in the midst of self-learning Korean so I can communicate on my own lol. But just in case I don't feel confident by then, I plan on asking someone to help.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to burst anyone bubbles but it's vey Normal. Foreigners come to Korea for PS and definitely they need translator, but everybody forgot that DR understand you perfectly, most of them just don't sat anything cuZ they want their people make some money. Again, it's not cheating or deceiving !! It's a business. For example : people said if you go to DAPRS u will definite need a translator. I got them reply in English with a appointment set up.

It is how to handle them with a solid mind! Stern! You need them And they need you. Everyone need to make $$$$, I am totally understand but to certain extend .

makeover, glad you are now a head turner. but everm switches doctor too?this is veryworrying.did they mentioned during consultation who will be doing your surgery?if dr yoon promised he is the one doing that then this clinic is no difference to other big clinics.

you said two jaw got you the biggest change,can you tell how has it change?did v line and cheekbone makes your face smaller or two jaw?

can you please tell me what difference has vline and cheekbone reduction made compare to two jaw?

did doctor mentioned about skin sagging?

I was wrong,he did do the procedures.I just never saw him at all for the aftercare. But, to be honest that doesn't bother me at all because I love rocking my new face.I do have photos not but i'm going to wait another couple of weeks so more swelling can go down.The doctor that I did see was his assistant,but even the assistant knows what he is doing down to the t

I'm a little late, Babymode, but thanks for your reply! I have one doctor who has experience with Caucasian noses from YnY, Dr. Yun. But as I had a bad experience with his use of anesthesia there, I'm really wary about using him again. If you come across any other doctors who could handle a foreign nose, please let me know. :smile:

whatever you do stay the hell away from bk and grand. All I hear about these places are bad things like botched jobs,comas an death. Im glad i had people dissuade me from going to these 2 places so now i'm helping you out.Do not trust the advertising or the flashy buildings because they are deceiving.Just trust your instincts

I was wrong everm does not switch doctors,Dr.Yoondid perform the procedures like he said he would,with assistance of course. The v line makes a dramatic difference,which you will see when I show my pics a few weeks from now,I finally have the baby face ive always wanted and the cheekbone reduction is a big bonus.The two jaw pushed my whole mouth back.Initially I wanted lip reduction surgery but im sooo gad I got the 2 jaw instead because it not only gives my lips a sexy pout,it also pushes both my jaw and lips in. My lips look great after 2 weeks and a few days,I cant wait to see what it is going to look like in 3 months because I can still feel swelling. Dr. Yoon did mention sagging,if i get it I should do skin lift or something.Im not worried about that because im young and I know my skin is elastic enough to not sag.But sagging does happen for some people

hi, can you send me as well?

Hi I'm new to the site! Looking at epicanthoplasty and double eye life surgery. Probably going to Korea in the month of May. Does anyone have any recommendations for clinics that perform the surgeries I'm interested in? So far I'm looking at teuimps, view, regen and tlps. My aunt recommended VIP but there hasn't been much about this clinic so far after browsing through quite a number of posts..

Really?i've heard mix comments about bk too.. After browsing all day maybe i'll go to visit pitangui n tlps especially because the consultant nicole was very friendly n fast respond too..it makes me comfy..hope everything gonna ok..

Honestly, I don't think Korea is ideal for nose reduction. US is way better for that. That's why I'm not doing my nose augmentation in US because they are skilled with reduction.

Hi makeover,

This is my 1st post here :smile: Having been following your posts daily for a while. Thanks for sharing great info so people like myself get to learn a lot from your firsthand experience. That's truly a great help no money can buy!

I have been contemplating on having the same 3 surgeries you had since I have wider chin and jaw - wider face that's common among Asians... but I am a lot older ( in my mid 40s) and really scared of the risk factors because of my age. For some reason, I feel that 2-jaw might be too risky for my age.. what do you think? Have you seen people my age who had 2-jaw when you were in Seoul? Safety is my biggest concern. Drooping can be an issue as you mentioned, but to me its a minor issue that can be corrected if it happens.

Because of the safety concern, I am now thinking of skipping 2-jaw, and only do V-line and cheekbone reduction. My mouth only protrude slightly. If you were me, given what you know about what 2-jaw can do to a face, would you think it's a good idea to skip 2-jaw and still get good result of slimming down the face with v-line and cheekbone reduction?

Can I also ask you if they trimmed your facial muscle around the jaw to achieve the slimming result? Some clinics are saying that would be a good thing to add while doing v-line. Would you have any advice on that?

I am from the east coast in the States, planning to travel to Seoul in Sept-Oct time frame.

Sorry for asking so many questions in my 1st post.

Send my best wishes to you and hope things continue to go as best as they can for you during the recovery. Keep posting here - we love to read what you have to say :smile:

You take care now
MrsKing

Amazed how fast you recover! You look natural already in such a short of period of time.

I checked out your blog and saw your before pictures. You didn't need the surgeries to look good :smile: