BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Just got back to my hotel from Pitangui.

I have the blepharospasty and lateral canthopasty stitches removed today. Eyes are still epically swollen and so as face from Zygoma reduction and mid face lift. The stitches in the hairline are still on and will be removed on the tenth day.

Brief update for today :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love to see your results

Hi chicbunbun

I went for consultation at ID and Banobagi.
Banobagi has lots of people I'm not sure what happened on that day.
Up till now still cannot decide where to go. Raeally hard for me to do research on the screen.
There are all successful results ofcourse. Do you plan to do everything at the same clinic?

half-caucasian! I think your before must be very pretty already.
I'd love to see the result. Pls PM me I'm a very newbie (less than 10 posts)

Dear sasa888

I am seriously thinking about this! Actually I just came back from Seoul after consultation.
I mean I'm nobody in Seoul not an actress etc : '(

I did my rhinoplasty locally (actually it is now still nice but I just want to make it higher with the tip) I felt different caring during the consultation. I mean the doctor was very nice, but where I leave surgery isn't so common. The doctors tend to slow down on explanation and better give better response on my worry. Not too many operation cases per day.

It is really a hard decision for me as well though. And you are very thoughtful warning people about this.

So, more experience doctor less caring or more caring less experience! Y. Ya

Dear babyrose12

You are very brave doing them all at once! Its good that they are al simultaneously healing
instead of 5 surgery and wait for 5 years -*-

Did you see any virtual pictures of before and after before you decide?

I went to banobagi and ID. Sadly I didn't see the doctor because I just decided to do zygoma when I'm back. So many people talk about Dr Kim at ID for best face contouring.
I would see him too if I knew I wanted it. Wish you best of luck!

hahaha for me tempting to do everything! (but also scared * , *)

How many times you need to do fat grafting? How much does it hurt compare to botox?
scary? How long the doctor told you it lasts? I have done ulthera before not sure if this will affect my face when doing FG

I didn't have any virtual b&a, but I knew what I wanted specifically, and let them know what I wanted in details.

I was worry abt the recovery time, especially I'm in my 30s, it'll be different compare to a girl in the 20s. So I make sure I follow the doc instruction not to eat salty food, not to chew, on liquid diet, move around to get the swelling go down faster and nutrition rich supplement n food. I really watch what I ate. I don't know abt everybody else, it worked for me. Within a few days my major swell went down, I got my stamina back and on the next Saturday I even managed to go to a club. Not a good idea tho~ I walked out within 2 hours. Too much smoke ~~( smoking is prohibited inside a club venue in Tokyo -*_*) . I started to working the day 14th. And lost 3 kgs in the process...at the moment, I have swelling left around the lower cheek that I want to diminish really fast~~ if you have any idea on how to do it let me know~~~

You're entitled to get 2 session of fat grafting injection with 2 prp in it. Once you do it you'll need to come back for your 2nd session in 2 months time.

I passed out when they did the whole procedure. I didn't feel a single thing, so I suppose Botox is more painful...

I have never done ulthera, is Fraxel similar or do u go deeper with ulthera? Best if you consult with your doc ^^

The FG will last for a long time. Few years, and it look much more natural than collagen or hyalornic injection.

I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. Pitangui Is also on my list to check out. Best of luck to your surgery, my kakao is kirika88 if you want to catch up in Seoul or even just chat.

Snooker, there's a few of the girls in korea now.

What's your kakao? We can connect. I'm going there tomorrow...

Hi babyrose12

I'm on my 30s as well XD Wow good to hear that FG doesn't hurt at all. Ulthera is good for lifting no pain too similar to laser rejuvenation, highly recommended > v <@ It makes me look younger 10 years! Some people thought I was 18 the youngest.

You did Zygoma & Jaw Reduction. Wouldn't you afraid of shrink skin or sagging skin?
Since I'm on my 30's I'm really worried about this. Does it hurt? you also passed out as well?

Thank you ^^//

Pichu that sounds really exciting!!! 18 years younger sounded too good to be true !!! Do u mind to share me your b&a pic?

Actually my skin elasticity is worse than others around my age! Such a nightmare. Out of the 4 ps I visitted they mentioned that my lower cheek was chubby bcoz of my jaw bone AND due to saggy skin. The whole time I thought it was my fat that was causing it T_T

So Doc Kim mentioned normally for ppl with good skin elasticity or younger, the skin will shrink accordingly after the face contour procedure done. In my case, I'll have to probably do lifting session in 6 months time.

I'm thinking of doing thread lift as recommended, but your ulthera sounds very promising!!

Gosh, looks like I'm the only one without a kakao ID?!? How come it doesn't show on my iPhone or iPad? Sigh. I am late back to the hotel tonight as thought some walking would do me some good.

I'm at Lex hotel until Saturday morning, so if anyone wants to stop by, simply call the hotel and ask for room 605 ^^ . Will be at Pitangui tomorrow (Friday) at 3:00 PM too to remove my stitches, so if you see a swollen face auntie, give me a shout ;-p

Girls, be careful with Thermage and Ulthera. They are very good if you are a bit chubby in the face. But if you are quite thin in the face and have either one of these or both procedures, it tends to zap away the fat you have as well. I have done Thermage twice in three years and my face has become thinner and thinner.

Just a factor to keep in mind, that's all :smile:

Snooker,
Thanks for the tips. Did you intend to go through with the procedure (Thermage) twice to have a thinner face or was it for another purpose?