BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

For eyes, I would suggest Teuim. I've heard many good reviews about that place.

I'm going there to get my eyes done as well.

Ask for Doctor Kwon when you go there.

For nose, it's a basic surgery, so any clinics should be able to do it for you.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have what you may call a "second hand experience" at Pitangui. My friend did her nose there and I followed her throughout her process.

What I can say is: Doctor Yoo has many years of experience so you will be in safe hand. But their aftercare isn't very good. They seem kinda cold once you pay up the money.

I wouldn't recommend going under G.A. 2 times in such a short-time period. It's a damaging process with many side effects.

Wow, you're staying for 1 month? Hotel costs must be breaking your purse right now hehe. JK

Hi Makeover,

I hope you're recovering well. I'm also from the States. Arriving in Seoul tomorrow. God I'm so freaking excited!!!

Do you know if EverM is good for Sliding Genioplasty? :smile:

I think Everm is good for genioplasty but if you only go for genioplasty ,it will cost you more . Faceline is good for that as well but pretty high price. do you plan to do only genioplasty?

So far i love it and because i did it with two other procedures,they quoted me $6000 usd.this may not be the price you get because like all clinics their price fluctuates. Im just told them like it is,i want this price and they gave me close to what i want so i cannot complain.lol,i did the same thing to ID and they never responded back.idc,i got what i wanted in the end

Yeah sagging can be a nightmare i hear but if you are worried about it ask the clinic you go to about it.as a matter of fact,i dont know why i never mentioned this before but for all my consults i brought along with me a list of 25 questions to ask my doctors and i mean serious questions like about infection,death rate,their qualifications,dissatisfied patients,their anesthesiologist etc. sometimes the surgeons would laugh at me but you have to ask the serious questions because it is your life on the line,you have to think about the possibility that you might not wake up so you have to be sure you are in good hands.

Ty mwol. and since i havent booked for next year yet,i will book my flight around the time you are going because you like Daprs and i like Daprs so if we both go,then that means they will give us major discounts so that is a bonus i am willing to share.god,i cant wait for next year to come,its gonna be fun and im gonna be a cup size bigger and a nose smaller.and you will look great after your facial contouring

Isnt it exciting,your gonna have a blast when you come and yes everm does sliding genioplasty.as a matter of fact ,in my consult dr.yoon said he was going to slide forward my chin because if i didnt i would have that receded frog chin.i think it is apart of my vline.personally i can really see a difference after he slid it forward and i like it.i dont know what price they are gonna quote you but if i were you,id say s" so like 2 pther clinics quoted me $5000( or whatever price you want), whatd you have to offer," lol and see what they say.hopefully they jump on it

Who is Bok Soon and where is her place? Can I stay there too?

She is a guest house owner on AirBNB. you can find her there and book a room at her place. If you stay there she can help with booking clinics etc.. I'm staying there starting March 11th.

Not just Genioplasty. I actually want to do:

Double eyelid at Teuim
Genioplasty at EverM
and V Power Lifting + Buccal fat removal at TLPS

I just want to go to a specialized clinic for each procedure.

Is that a little crazy?

Mwol is not a promoter. She's simply providing info about a clinic that may have a good reputation and that she might consider for her own surgeries.
And I agree with the clinics she mention not to go to, we can't make it clear enough there are high risks in going to these blacklisted clinics.
Anyway, she's trying to help and share information.

I don't know the doctor in JW but sureafter i read this forum that JW has a good comments. Grand now is out of my list 😁😁 i consider to do a tip plasty surgery in JW and may be doing a v power kind like make a v line without cutting ur jaw..i've heard that vip is the best for that. And my mother will do a full face lift n upper blepharoplasty i think coz she has a saggy skin n less an elasticity. As far the email from putangui is the respond i've got and the cheapest too, the second one is vip but very expensive and for the tips that vip has a free accomodation for patient with multiple procedures. I think i'll consider vip too. BK i think is very famous though in korea. How about regen?is that true because that clinic is so full then patient needed is no their consern?coz their are too busy to care?