BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Do u hv a personal contact to book som? Is it kind like guest house? Thank u

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful with Pitangui - too many bad jobs with horrible post care. I mean when you have a problem or infection. That is it!!
When you are done -out the door!! It depend on your luck. Cheap for a reason. VIP - with free acct , also need to know where: in the hospital room/ motel/hotels??? One cozy cot mentioned that some accomt is under ground- no light- no wifi-it's scared, anything free... ASK!!
It's too good to be true.
Some clinics get discount from hotels, then I'm ok with that.
Please read this forum- cozy cot - soompi... On Korean plastic (nose/eyes..)

http://www.airbnb.com.sg/users/show/3670178 reviews
http://www.airbnb.com.sg/s?host_id=3670178 listing of rooms

Also known as Ephaphatha residence.
Email Mrs. Kim [email protected] for better rates than airbnb.
A few of the forumers here have stayed there b4. 5 mins away Sinsa metro.

OMG!!! I'm flying tonight to Seoul for my very 1st PS.
Finally it's happening after so many years of reading this forum.
Will def update u all here :smile:

Keep us updated on your double eyelid surgery if you end up having it done at Teuim! :lol: I have natural double eyelids, I'm looking for more of a ptosis correction.

wow! goodluck!!!:heart:
which surgery are you getting/ where?

Thanks for the reply! Appreciate your offer of taking look at my pics and giving me your advice. I want to take some good pics in different angels (as required by some of the clinics for online consultation) so that you get a good idea of how my face look. Will PM you once I have the pics.

Happy for you that surgery went so well. Enjoy the recovery.

i agree, any places giving you an infection is out! i am glad marketing only works until someone comes out and tells the truth, and many people have come out about PG... and yes, "free" is not free...

I'm thinking of teium for eyelid surgery too! have you contacted them yet? I don't know if I should email them again for consultation appointment( I already emailed twice before and no reply) since they've combined with AT. are you looking at any other clinic for eyes? so far I'm also considering regen, banobagi, chungdam u, and jw . Any input on these clinics are appreciated :smile:

Do you know how to contact daprs?