BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Have you lady ever use hotel in Healcamp.com? Is it close to all the clinic? It is $70 a day. I wonder after the nose surgery, do you have to walk/take a taxi back to your hotel. Do you have to return to the clinic the next day? I am afraid I might not be able to walk by myself in a strange place, scared????

Ouw epthatha residence?i knew it,i already read their positive feed back..i plan too stay there too..thank u for sharring info ^^

hi! what is darps kakao id?

Hi Makeover,
I forgot where you said it, but could you share a little more of your diet for me? How did you know to stop eating meat before the surgery?

Yup, recommend to do 2nd time. I do not know exactly how long, definitely is less than a year, I think 6 or 7 mths to go back. Fat eventually absorb if we don't go back to top up soon enough.

OMG! No way, definitely stay away from this clinic.

I know what you mean, just to be honest, we travel from far away to this country, no one we can seek help if anything goes wrong. I dare not to take a chance after hearing many botch jobs of one particular clinic, I'd rather to choose one is more reliable, safety is important.