BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Makeover,

Like always, really appreciate your sharing with us what you are going thru, good and not so good, which is so valuable for readers like myself. 2-jaw is a huge deal as you showed us and people\ned to be aware of that before they take it on. I was wondering if you are taking any antibiotic to keep the infection away for your cheek/mouth? I was going to bring some strong ones with me for oral infection in case it's needed even though I may be only doing v-line and zygoma. Not sure about 2-jaw yet.

BTW, are the screws you mentioned from 2-jaw? Are they metal ones? Are all screws removed so you won't end up having any left in the face?

Hope your swelling get better soon!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow
rest well:heart:
I wish you a speedy recovery & beautiful result(:

I actually think its good that you posted her hotel info. This gave her some new business at the hotel. She is also very highly rated on Airbnb and Booking.com reviews. So her name is out there already. Thanks for the tips I look forward to staying there. I think a host that help out deserves a bit of commission or something extra as long as its like reasonable and not like the $$$ making translator services.

I feel the same way as pres. I heard all those bad translator stories and I was lost on how I was going to go to the non English speaking clinics I was interested in. I almost cancelled the whole thing. As long as they don't outright scam us out of our money, I think it's alright. Even if she did get commission, you still got a deal. That's really all that I am hoping for too. Thank you for letting us know. I hope your post op issues heal up soon!

Hi may I ask which doctor and clinic that you went and how much ?

hi,

how much did you pay and what was your experience at teuim like? i plan to go there in may

Although the host mum is running the hotels but how much can she earns as compared to the commission form the translator . She is definitely get some but not as much as Nicole and Zoe . The price you pay for the surgery is depending on their commission . My experience with them the ephhatha residence is . They quite me krw 57k a night if I didn't do a plastic surgery for single room and krw40k a night if I do a plastic surgery . Think about it why there is a price difference ? And also why they are so persistent that I stay with them and keeps their price lower and lower when I decided to cancel their accommodation . They are but desperate to rent out the rooms rather they want to take the opportunity to warn the commission form you . What I am saying is it is not right it wrong . But gals and guys out there please hired a licensed translator and professional enough to translator for you sine you are going to pay such prices . Rather than you hired someone who only know very basic English and don't understand certain terms and might make mistake . If surgery went wrong you will regret . Since the purse forum is to get all the plastic surgery enthusiast to get together each if you should help each other and save on the cost . For those who has the money please don't engage those illegal translator because I had saw many bad incidents from the other forumer. Those name being mentioned here in the forum eg Zoe and Anita is not the only translator in the whole of Korea . So search further ....,

Yes, Peterpan88 please update us on your eyes at Teuim and surgeries at the other clinic you have selected for each feature. thanks!!

the surgery in HK is so much more expensive here.

Very very true, last time when I went a few days just for consultations, a friend of a friend offer to go with me to consultations to help, in the end i realized he only speak very very basic English and he can hardly understand what I want to say, he cant even translate to the doctor, I am more very frustrated with him not understanding than not translating.

After leaving clinic, he's still negotiating the prices on the phone with them, after 5 days of visiting different clinics, I was confused and tired of speaking simple English to him. next time, i will hire a translator rather than take anyone who offer himself. so naïve.

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th

ThuyTrang: February 4th - February 12th

pinkjade316: February 10 - 23 Kakao: pinkjade316 (trip confirmed)

CocoApple: February 13-20 Kakao: kirika88 (trip confirmed)

Mizubunnie: February 17 - ?

Elena07: February 18-25 Kakao: PG7273408 (trip confirmed)

AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)

ChanelAddicted2: 8th - 15th March (trip confirmed)

Seoul KR : 13 - 27 March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

hoebee May 11 - 25

cinch87 May 15 - 25

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Quick2014- may6- may20

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

kplove: May 15-?

jinyip: April 4-17 (trip confirmed)

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th

ThuyTrang: February 4th - February 12th

pinkjade316: February 10 - 23 Kakao: pinkjade316 (trip confirmed)

CocoApple: February 13-20 Kakao: kirika88 (trip confirmed)

Mizubunnie: February 17 - ?

Elena07: February 18-25 Kakao: PG7273408 (trip confirmed)

AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)

Applepiee: February 20- March 19th Kakao: anniji

ChanelAddicted2: 8th - 15th March (trip confirmed)

Seoul KR : 13 - 27 March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

hoebee May 11 - 25

cinch87 May 15 - 25

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Quick2014- may6- may20

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

kplove: May 15-?

inyip: April 4-17 (trip confirmed)

each surgeon is different and each patient's needs are different so its unrealistic to have standardized prices. Surgeons have every right to charge whatever price they feel their service is valued at just as we have ever right to move on to the next clinic.

Its not that a clinic like vip is astronomically more expensive than the others, its that some of their procedures are not common in Seoul. You will find that the costs for many of their procedures are comparable to the more mid-high end clinics. High end in terms of prices not skill. But Vip does rib rhinoplasty which is always more expensive than using an artificial implant. Its by no means an empirically superior method for nose jobs but it is more difficult, requires alot more skill on the part of the surgeon to perform it properly and its not commonly offered in Korea. While cartilage grafts are the norm in many western countries, artificial implants are the norm in asia. So that's one reason why some may find a clinic like VIP more expensive.