BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

happy to hear that your surgery went well and you happy with all the result .thank for sharing

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys,

Do bear with me. :smile:

Jaw muscle surgery

I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried High Frequency Masseter Reduction/ Jaw muscle removal or has heard of anything about it?

When I google it it seems only IPS offers it? I also saw something similar at this place called Small Face Plastic Surgery and ID (are they really that bad??) mentioned it as part of their overall package thing.

Anyone done this procedure before and has any feedback?

While the shape of my jaw isn't very square, my muscles are very prominent. Botox only lasts 5 months on me. I am not interested in buccal fat removal as fat isn't the problem. I also don't wish to do do any bone "shaving" type surgeries.

Thoughts?

Double eyelid surgery

-I already had this done, incisional. But I think the surgeon did not remove enough fat/ muscle/ skin so the fat/ muscle/ skin has covered most of the crease. If I lift it up, the crease is actually at the "right" height, but is unfortunately mostly covered. I already emailed my surgeon and he thinks I need to do another incisional. Urgh. I HATE the recovery part of this surgery.

I read about this thing called skinny incisional surgery at ID so I emailed them. Anyone done this before, or had any experience with fat/ muscle/ skin has covering most of your crease post-surgery? Would really like to hear your experience of what you did to correct it.

Just a FYI for everyone - Very little info out there on High Frequency Masseter Reduction, here is a paper on Journal of Craniofaciacl Surgery:

Infected sialocele: complication in masseter reduction using radiofrequency coagulation.

Lim H1, Lee IJ, Kim JH, Park MC.
Author information

• 1Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ajou University Hospital, Suwon, Republic of Korea.

Abstract

Radiofrequency coagulation was introduced to reduce the volume of masseter muscle. Radiofrequency procedure causes focal necrosis in masseter muscles, which leads to muscle hypoplasia and a slender lower face. We present a case of a 24-year-old woman who underwent radiofrequency coagulation to reduce masseter muscles. The patient experienced progressive erythematous swelling and noticed the mass around the right cheek 5 days after the procedure. On radiologic evaluation, a round cavity of 4-cm diameter containing air and fluid was observed. Incision and drainage was performed, and antibiotics were administrated intravenously. Blood-tinged purulent fluid was obtained, which was subsequently found to have a high amylase level. The swelling subsided, and there is no relapse up to 6 months after drainage. There are several complications of radiofrequency coagulation reported such as mucoserous fluid collections, late bleeding, infections, long-lasting pain, Stensen duct injury, facial nerve injuries, and limitation of temporomandibular joint movement. A well-designed operation plan and skilled technique are required to avoid these complications.

PMID:22627453[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I was in accident when i was 17, which caused the asymmetry/functionality problems. My jaw was shifted to the left, thus 2jaw surgery was considered corrective surgery for me however, i added the v-line to give it that finishing touch. Amazed with the results from Dr.ParK, however it was an extremely tough surgery to get through.

Thanks for sharing, I can't imagine how u have gone through the first few days of recovery! Think your jawline looks great now! ;)

Hello peterpan88,

May ask, did the doctor use the bone grafts to give vertical length to your chin? Reason asking is because I need vertical length to my chin heheh:]

Trying to promote for ID ...

I've been researching 2 jaw surgery for over 2 years, and i've read all the forums. I would feel guilty if I didn't tell my experience. I feel blessed that I went with I.d =) good luck everyone

AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)

ChanelAddicted2: 8th - 15th March (trip confirmed)

Seoul KR : 13 - 27 March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

hoebee May 11 - 25

cinch87 May 15 - 25

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Quick2014- may6- may20

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

kplove: May 15-?

jinyip: April 4-17 (trip confirmed)

February - March 2014

AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)

ChanelAddicted2: 8th - 15th March (trip confirmed)

Misfit Remake: 10th - 20th March (trip confirmed - pm me for kaokao)

Seoul KR : 13 - 27 March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

jinyip: April 4-17 (trip confirmed)

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

Quick2014- may6- may20

hoebee May 11 - 25

cinch87 May 15 - 25

kplove: May 15-?

Humm you should be guilty for trying to make money like that seriously

No one who has researched the forum for 2 years and have 4 posts. Your promotion is just to conceal for the fact that a few forumers including myself have advised against ID a few days ago and make a client of yours withdraw her deposit.
Your pictures was obviously fake and from the lighting and framing it was in professional studio and has been posted on websites before, you just black out the ID hospital logos.
And if you say Dr Park still does operations I wont trust you because he's too busy promoting himself and ID, literally everyone who visit ID has a 15 minutes consultation with him and with that many people he consulted in a day, how can he operate on patients?
A message to sale people and promoters like you: Consumers have gotten much smarter nowadays and with the influx of information from not only this forum but also around the web, the only way for clinics to attract more customers is by doing quality job. Once you screw up one of us, the information is spreading at lightning speed and there is no way you can conceal the whole internet. So please be more ethical in what you do, we pay a lot of money to change our appearance hence change our life, please dont betray us.