BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i totally did not realize! How did that elude me! lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=481842615254836&set=pcb.481843201921444&type=1&theater

the pic is of jenna talacova, the transgendered miss canada contestant who made headlines around the world....this is the pic of her from ID's Facebook....why would she allow id to have her interview on video on youtube and her pics on their website and fb, but half cut off on this forum...sketchy

LOL phreakcodex i had that impression too when reading another thread. I've only still been arguing my point in it because i do not want our forumers to get swayed into putting down a deposit at a clinic where they haven't even met the surgeon!

Yeahhh hahaha i saw her post xD
She told us to go to big clinic and make deposit xD

JK is very reputable indeed unlike those clinics mentioned above that advertise. Those advertised clinics have droves of Chinese or overseas clients the waiting room, feeling like a posher factory that's all. At JK, I only seen well groom Korean ladies in their 30s 40s, no factory style queue waiting to consult doctors. I spent more time speaking to the older doctors at JK than at any other clinics. Anyway JW is opposite JK , so is VIP so you can hop over for consultation to compare .

Enough with the promotion...

Anyone who has consulted with several clinics before? A general question about booking appointment: How many clinic consultation can you squeeze in a day? Like choosing three best clinic is a good number? Or four? I have heard on this forum many case where you arrived at a clinic and have to wait for long time in a clinic, which kinda over run on your next appointment. How long of the gap do you leave in between different appointments? 3-4 hours?

Pitangui is my first choice but I read on another thread that Dr. Yoo might get tired at night so it's best to do it before 5PM. I probably try to just quickly check out the rest in the morning and (HAVE A GOOD LUNCH! before I can no longer) and go there in the afternoon. Do you know when does clinic generally open in the morning?

I would really appreciate it.

You can squeeze in 3 a day. Its pushing it to do 4 a day. When i was in Seoul my schedule was like this.

10am - clinic 1 (leave 2.5 hours for waiting and consultation and doing ct scans etc)

1pm - 15 mins for quick lunch....i had Mcdonalds cos it was the fastest :S. Then catch a cab to the next location. they are all in gangnam anyway so its close.

1.30pm - clinic 2 (leave 2 hours)

4om - clinic 3

That was pretty much how i planned each day.

lol miss thang u cray cray if u think u can fit 6-8 hahaha. Clinics generally close between 5-6pm and u should give it like least 1 and a half to 2 hours for each visit not including travel time. Sometimes they make you wait for ages in the waiting room because surgeons may be still in the operating room or the clinic is really busy. Plus the mid sized - larger clinics may make you have multiple consultations, one surgeon for each area, depending on their specialty. So say if you want to do eyes and nose and cheekbones, its likely they will give you one surgeon for each procedure lol. So in such a situation its like 3 consultations at one clinic.

yeah......ure better off making a appointments with your shortlisted clinics then going from there. Not a good idea to attempt a walk in lol cos chances are they will be too busy

I am not promoting anyone or anything, only sharing my consultation experience, there isn't a need to be sarcastic