BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Mai, are you here, you can come and stay at my place for free since I have 2 beds and my husband already paid for the place.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, you don't know how much your encouragement means to me right now, I really need it. It is difficult to do it alone in a foreign country

Thanks pres30 for the step to step recap for all of us! It gave us a clear idea what to expect the day before and the surgery day so when we actually go thru it later, it won't be as scary and shocking. I am trying to imagine all these activities in my mind now to better prepare for my trip.

Sorry to hear the tough time you had after the surgery. I get it that they couldn't let you drink right away but not sure why they couldn't have gave you a couple of ice cubes to easy the thirst in the first 8 hours. That's what happened after I had Cesarean in the States. I knew it helped me tremendously att. I think I'll try to ask for that after my surgery and see what happens.

Hope you rest well and have a speedy recovery. Update us when you can.

I saw all the korean girls here look alike with perfect white skin and their face definitely not natural looking. So make sure you tell your doctor not to make your face look like that. Now I think they don't even look beautiful to me... I saw picture of some of you on here, you guys look much better.

Hello Dallas101,How are you today? Can you explain more on the korean girl face ? how they look not natural,how about thier nose ? Is it look fake?
Hope everything go well on you ,and wish you a really great recovery.

Thanks, I am okay today. They have very high sharp pointy nose and a v shape jaw/chin and they look like each other.

Dallas101, just woke up fm bed n saw ur posts,sorry. R u feeling much better now? Hang in there, dear! Just don't b scared. I know d feeling of being alone n prepare everything you own, is sucks. Just to let u know, from d 1st day I landed here until I walked back to my room right after d nurse discarged me yesterday, I was all by yself. Girls,we stay strong. 'Fighting!' I am pretty much sure many out there had gone thru d same. I think i am doing quite ok so far but too soon to tell, except a little cough just now. I really hate my swollen face but watever, I am not going to stay in my room anymore, planning to walk around later on.

I am staying @mrs kim's place. R u staying @ kim's also? U can kakao me if u want, just pm me.

Pres, how r u doing so far? We went to same clinic, dr lee did my eyes n chin.

I have an extra bed here if you wan to rest here. I stayed at shimmian heal camp guest house I am the only one here in the entire floor. I have these annoying runny nose dripping all the time.

Dallas101,

I am not in Korea yet unfortunately, will plan to go later this year. But if you feel alone got in touch with Seoul KR,and also here's a list of people who are there you can pm them.

Don't worry about the runny nose, from what I have read here it's pretty natural, I guess it's just annoying because you cant breath properly. Rest well and once you feel better and get more de-swelled, go out and shop! I dont know why but Korea fashion is amazing plus they also have amazing range of skin care and cosmetic products that are much cheaper than in the states. My sister went to korea last year and came back with 25kg of new clothes and cosmetics! Can tell how happy she was :smile: also she told me she saw a lot of people with bandage over shopping area and Korean people are pretty normal about it, so dont be shy.

Last time I had an operation and was stuck in bed for some time, I write and read. I think keeping a diary now, especially these first days of ops, with pictures and your plans about the future now you have somewhat a new appearance. Thinking about the future is encouraging and having ur thoughts written down will help once u look back :smile:

I agree about the point that Korean girls looks SOOO similar to each other. Look at all the girls in Girls Generation or some famous girlbands, I can even tell already! And this picture says it all http://imgur.com/0MMzzLQ I also want to avoid that and will definitely tell the doctor to keep some of my features such as my round chin and that I definitely dont want sharp chin (or Vshape chin). To me PS shld be an enhancement I think not a re-drawing of my face.

Omg, they all look like that. I am like I am vietnamese and I want to retain some of the vietnamese feature, you know what I mean.

That's interesting because I am Vietnamese too :biggrin: I live in London. Yes some features such as sharp chin or high cheekbones are not well regarded in some Asian cultures, I think we all have different standard of beauty and I might need to compare that against Korean's and take what fits mine.
I hope yours turns out as what you expect, please keep us posted! And don't feel like you're alone, spring is around the corner and things are surely getting better :smile:

Hi Dallas 101, try to go out, it would make you feel better. Download the English metro app to your phone & explore Seoul by metro. It is really fun & cheap, around $1 each way by using the T- money. Visit travel advisor forum so people would give you the idea where to go